JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Interesting to see the graphs. You can actually see the recoil from the round. Something you don't get at all with a regular blowback.

If you don't want to listen to the whole ordeal, skip to around 10 minutes in.

That is cool on the test set up I was wondering when we would start seeing recoil comparison data showing up on the internet.

Of the ones I have or shot I found the smoothest of the PCCs so far is the HK MP5/MKE clone roller delay system, then SIG MPX using a gas piston, then the CMMG with the rotary delay then all the blow backs with the CZ Scorpion being for the most part the worst I have shot so far due to its light weight.

Do not get me wrong I have both a standard and a micro-Scorpion and love them but they do recoil.

I have never shot the Stribog A1 or A3 so cannot comment on them.

Now if CMMG would only have some in stock.
The shop I work at in Idaho has been getting them in as of late. On Monday when I left work we had a 10mm, 9mm, 45, and 5.7x28 in stock but they do go fast.
I am sorry we do not ship to other FFLs and being a pistol we can not sell to out of state but they are starting to catch up on production and becoming available.

Last Edited:
I'll have to watch - I'm wondering what the recoil system of the blowback is (mass and spring weight). My own testing has, anecdotally, shown me that the recoil impulse can be adjusted through different mass and spring weights…it does make me wonder about that large spike for the blowback and whether that was the minimum spike possible for that gun in that configuration?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top