JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kyle did not land four (4) hits on Pervert-dude. Kyle's first shot, according to McGinnis (the Daily Caller reporter that was interviewed by the police), went into the concrete.
McGinnis was interviewed on Tucker Carlson Tonight, and stated that after the first shot was fired Kyle turned and put 4 rounds into Rosenbaum (the pervert). He said nothing about a shot hitting the pavement.

He further stated that Kyle ran around the car and was standing behind him as he rendered aid to Rosenbaum. Not realizing who it was, McGinnis told Kyle to call 911, which he says Kyle did. Kyle apparently left the scene as other rioters approached.

The segment begins about 39:40 if you DVR it.. No link as tonight's show is not up on YouTube yet.

I also read somewhere today that there was an additional entry wound found on Pervert-dude. I can't recall for certain, but I think it was a leg wound, which would seem logical and consistent with Pervert-dude stumbling after the first round goes into the concrete and flings up some shrapnel that injures a leg. This could have caused Pervert-dude to stumble, then he takes a round in the leg, since Kyle likely hasn't raised his firearm very far yet. Then Pervert-dude's head gets lined up with Kyle's muzzle for the third (and maybe the fourth) round, one of which catches Pervert-dude in the dome.
Found it!

"...Dr. Kelley of the Milwaukee Medical Examiner's Office conducted an autopsy on Joseph Rosenbaum. Dr. Kelley indicated that Rosenbaum had a gunshot wound to the right groin which fractured his pelvis, a gunshot wound to the back which perforated his right lung and liver, a gunshot wound to the left hand, a superficial gunshot wound to his lateral left thigh, and a graze gunshot wound to the right side of his forehead."

McGinnis was interviewed on Tucker Carlson Tonight, and stated that after the first shot was fired Kyle turned and put 4 rounds into Rosenbaum (the pervert). He said nothing about a shot hitting the pavement.
But McGinnis did say that when interviewed by the police, which is why I mentioned it...

"...
McGinnis described the point where the defendant had reached the car. McGinnis described that the defendant had the gun in a low ready position. Meaning that he had the gun raised but pointed downward. The butt of the gun would have been at an angle downwards from the shoulder.

McGinnis stated that the defendant brought the gun up. McGinnis stated that he stepped back and he thinks the defendant fired 3 rounds in rapid succession.

McGinnis said when the first round went off, he thought it hit the pavement. McGinnis felt something on his leg and his first thought was wondering whether he had gotten shot. McGinnis was behind and slightly to the right of Rosenbaum, in the line of fire, when the defendant shot.

McGinnis stated that the first round went into the ground and when the second shot went off, the defendant actually had the gun aimed at Rosenbaum. McGinnis stated he did not hear the two exchange any words. McGinnis said that the unarmed guy (Rosenbaum) was trying to get the defendant's gun.
..."

I saw a quip that a Seattle non-profit was in Kenosha to feed the protestors.
Poor them they were arrested.

Video shows activists in Kenosha arrested by officers who jumped out of unmarked vehicle
" A Seattle-based nonprofit that serves food to protesters said Thursday that several of its members were still in police custody in Kenosha, Wis., after law enforcement officers sprung from unmarked cars and arrested them ahead of Wednesday night's demonstrations in the city. "

Instapundit » Blog Archive » SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY: Kenosha police find helmets, gas masks, more in out-of-state vehicles; arrest…
" With all of the suspects in custody, officers searched the vehicles and discovered helmets, gas masks, protective vests, illegal fireworks, and suspected controlled substances, "

That is the group "Riot Kitchen", they were setup in the CHAZ a few months back.
Hopefully they aren't sent back to Seattle any time soon, sounds like the authorities caught them with all kinds of nefarious devices in their "food trucks"

I find it interesting, when the crap hits the fan, we find out that the majority of rioters caught are "out of town" and also have criminal backgrounds. It lends credibility to the rumors of these guys being paid....

Found it!

"...Dr. Kelley of the Milwaukee Medical Examiner's Office conducted an autopsy on Joseph Rosenbaum. Dr. Kelley indicated that Rosenbaum had a gunshot wound to the right groin which fractured his pelvis, a gunshot wound to the back which perforated his right lung and liver, a gunshot wound to the left hand, a superficial gunshot wound to his lateral left thigh, and a graze gunshot wound to the right side of his forehead."
But McGinnis did say that when interviewed by the police, which is why I mentioned it...

"...
McGinnis described the point where the defendant had reached the car. McGinnis described that the defendant had the gun in a low ready position. Meaning that he had the gun raised but pointed downward. The butt of the gun would have been at an angle downwards from the shoulder.

McGinnis stated that the defendant brought the gun up. McGinnis stated that he stepped back and he thinks the defendant fired 3 rounds in rapid succession.

McGinnis said when the first round went off, he thought it hit the pavement. McGinnis felt something on his leg and his first thought was wondering whether he had gotten shot. McGinnis was behind and slightly to the right of Rosenbaum, in the line of fire, when the defendant shot.

McGinnis stated that the first round went into the ground and when the second shot went off, the defendant actually had the gun aimed at Rosenbaum. McGinnis stated he did not hear the two exchange any words. McGinnis said that the unarmed guy (Rosenbaum) was trying to get the defendant's gun.
..."
See, and here is more of that disconnect, 5 gun shot wounds to Pedo, but you only hear kyle fire 4 times, then the second string of 4 after Kyle circles back to render aid!

Just had another thought, Did McGinnis or Lefty fire those 4 rounds at Kyle, and one clipped Pedo?

Different story tonight. I suppose there will be many discrepancies in such accounts. ME says there were 5 gunshot wounds on Rosenbaum, McGinnis says 4 rounds fired. Could a bullet (or fragment) have gone thru Rosenbaum's left hand into left thigh?
I'm thinking that the superficial lateral left thigh injury and the left hand injury were likely caused by the same bullet. That would explain 5 injuries in 4 shots.

See, and here is more of that disconnect, 5 gun shot wounds to Pedo, but you only hear kyle fire 4 times, then the second string of 4 after Kyle circles back to render aid!

Just had another thought, Did McGinnis or Lefty fire those 4 rounds at Kyle, and one clipped Pedo?
As I mentioned to Cavedweller, I think that the superficial lateral left thigh injury and the left hand injury were likely caused by the same bullet. That would explain 5 injuries in 4 shots.

Just a couple of musings:

The first casualty sure did seem to fit the image of a "neo-nazi". Makes me wonder if those who say this is all a radical right-wing conspiracy may be somewhat correct?

The guy who had a chunk blown out of his forearm, is he in jail? I saw some pics of him from social media getting out of the hospital. It seems obvious to me he belongs in jail also.

The first casualty sure did seem to fit the image of a "neo-nazi". Makes me wonder if those who say this is all a radical right-wing conspiracy may be somewhat correct?

The guy who had a chunk blown out of his forearm, is he in jail? I saw some pics of him from social media getting out of the hospital. It seems obvious to me he belongs in jail also.
Notice ( what I observed from the new donutoperator video) is that pedo seems to be suffering from "Short Man Syndrome!" As in being the smallest guy there and pizzed at life!

Notice ( what I observed from the new donutoperator video) is that pedo seems to be suffering from "Short Man Syndrome!" As in being the smallest guy there and pizzed at life!
Life is tough...
It's tougher when you're an Oompa Loompa.
Er... were an Oompa Loompa... :rolleyes:
Oompa Loompa.jpg

They all say that Kyle should not have been out there.
But nobody should have been out there.
There is no such thing as a peaceful protests
At 23:45 .
It's called looting and a riot.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class