JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a post here deleted. Did i break any rules?
Check your Alerts for one with an NWFA avatar image. It will explain why when you click on it. At least, I usually get a reason when I get a finger-wag...

No.

Lol - your, 'author'.... lololol

Andrew Vaillencourt would like you to believe he is a writer. But that is probably not the best place to start. He is a former MMA competitor, bouncer, gym teacher, exotic dancer wrangler, and engineer.

Last Edited:

It's discouraging how easy it is to pick out how someone will land on an issue based on their completely unrelated posts and political affiliation.

You post an article laying all the blame at Rittenhouse's feet, but I can't wrap my head around how a reasoning human won't place any blame on the people actively physically assaulting him.

I see it on the right also, probably guilty of it myself. People need to start judging things on their own merits, instead of being led by the nose by their biases.

It's discouraging how easy it is to pick out how someone will land on an issue based on their completely unrelated posts and political affiliation.
I found it illuminating that despite the obvious bias, at least his latent intellectual honesty constrained him to admitting that a misdemeanor weapons charge is probably what this amounts to, at most. The spreading of the blame is OK, it's not a legal finding, it's more in the realm of root cause finding.

I have no argument with the opinion that a 17 year old kid would have been wiser to stay home.

Actually a well written objective opinion article. Thanks for sharing. Some Here take issue with the author's credentials, whilst their own credentials to yap on here are not scrutinized is odd, but hey. I guess its status quo to attack the individual rather than dispute facts

Actually a well written objective opinion article. Thanks for sharing. Some Here take issue with the author's credentials, whilst their own credentials to yap on here are not scrutinized is odd, but hey. I guess its status quo to attack the individual rather than dispute facts
Easy there buddy!
It's one thing for the members here to go off about things, we're not "Professional writers" , but, when one does write professionally, that opens the door to all sorts of scrutiny over what they write and publish, as it's that person's job to write, hopefully the truth with out slant, but as often as not, they don't, so we go off in that!

Actually a well written objective opinion article. :rolleyes: [Thanks for sharing. Some Here take issue with the author's credentials, whilst their own credentials to yap on here are not scrutinized is odd, but hey. I guess its status quo to attack the individual rather than dispute facts
I've read his stuff before.
And he holds no valid facts...
Wasn't there... Doesn't know anyone... just click bait to make some scratch and sing to a choir.

But hey - look!

A Trumper! Let's get him!

Pew pew. :cool:

Anyone who fancies themselves a shooter should be apoplectic over the incredibly poor weapon-handling by every single person with a gun. The bubblegum who fired the first shot for no damn reason should be arrested and punished to the fullest extent of the law. Kyle needs a prison term for even having a gun at all (his abysmal skills notwithstanding)(1). The third victim running around with zero muzzle control got his bicep blown off so I suppose he has been punished enough, except for the fact that he is a prohibited person. The point is that nobody looks good, here.

not enough lol here...

The Kenosha Kid has been applauded and commended for his quite exceptional firearms capabilities by many pros.
3 for 3. Fighting from the ground while being attacked from every side - clears a malfunction - immediately stops the attackers.

Calm as a cucumber.

Last Edited:
Just saw this video, Rittenhouse seems like a hothead, behaves like a juvenile (not surprising since he's only 17) and punches a girl from behind.

My mother raised me never to strike a woman.

Just saw this video, Rittenhouse seems like a hothead, behaves like a juvenile (not surprising since he's only 17) and punches a girl from behind.

Maybe the "victim" identifies as a male?

UUMMM I thought he was protecting his sister, yes yes yes a 15 yr old boy hits a girl, good grief stop the craziness.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews