JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And calling members here snowflakes isn't enduring you to the membership! I gave all I had, for 20 years I bled red white and blue so folks like you could have the right to say sh!t like you just did with out getting punched in the mouth for it! It's called freedom, and some us know far too well how much that cost, so stop with the disparaging remarks against the members here, your painting your self into a corner, all on your own!
So we both served, I didn't put in 20, I put in 12, I didn't bleed anything but blood, I was an 11B, what were you?

I cannot stress this enough to folks who think a warning shot or less lethal shot might scare perps away! A warning shot, just might cost you your life when critical seconds count!!!!

People seem to prefer hard and fast rules, even in cases that do not call for them. I don't believe a warning shot is ALWAYS a bad idea.

For example, there was a video not long ago of baboons looting in Chicago. Someone fired a gun and the baboons instantly scattered. Not a bad outcome, if that was a warning shot!

That kid is a golden god. He did better than 90% of forum fudds would do.

I was thinking that too. I'll bet a lot of the heroes we revere, were probably looked at by many of their contemporaries as crazy dumb kids. Ever read about Admiral Farragut?

"Farragut was befriended as a youth in New Orleans by Captain (later Commodore) David Porter (of the U.S. Navy), who adopted him. Farragut served under Porter aboard the frigate Essex in the War of 1812; this vessel captured so many British whaling vessels that Farragut, then age 12, was put in charge of one of the prize ships."
David Farragut

Buffalo Bill killed his first man (an Indian trying to kill him) at age 12.

When the life expectancy was only about 50, yes, by 12 you had to act different . Glad we moved on and stopped glorifying crap like that. Oh wait....

I was thinking that too. I'll bet a lot of the heroes we revere, were probably looked at by many of their contemporaries as crazy dumb kids. Ever read about Admiral Farragut?

"Farragut was befriended as a youth in New Orleans by Captain (later Commodore) David Porter (of the U.S. Navy), who adopted him. Farragut served under Porter aboard the frigate Essex in the War of 1812; this vessel captured so many British whaling vessels that Farragut, then age 12, was put in charge of one of the prize ships."
David Farragut

David Farragut

A Midshpman back in the age of sail were all well born, little kids. Had to be to learn how to command a ship by your 20's

A Midshpman back in the age of sail were all well born, little kids. Had to be to learn how to command a ship by your 20's
I was going to point that out, Beat me too it!

One of my Great Great Grand Fathers served aboard a Revenue Cutter Swift Boat holding a blockaid against the north and running down any ships collaborating with the north, he was given command at the ripe old age of 24, an Old Man to the rest of his crew! Had to know EVERY single detail of that "Boat" and how to use it all, and had to have the skills to command or die trying!
WW-II had Captains and up flying B-17's and B-24's, hardly older then 25, and Majors were made of the best of them to lead squadrons to the enemy and bring the wing home after! War brings out the very worst in men, it also brings out the very best!

You do know that Derek Chauvin is probably going to be dismissed of his charges, too?
Seen the follow ups about Georgie? Died of an overdose?
Facts in evidence is an amazing thing these days.

PS - You have an interesting post history here.
Quiet for 7 years - but rise up just to post a dozen times in just one week to lambast this kid with both barrels.

Kinda like... A sleeper cell...?

How about that RNC blowout, eh? Helluva week. Gonna be a great fall. :)

View attachment 741517
MEM OF THE YEAR RIGHT THERE.

So we both served, I didn't put in 20, I put in 12, I didn't bleed anything but blood, I was an 11B, what were you?
So most guys I served with that talk like that, were in motor t or supply and never ever left the wire lolololol,but they had the best gear and cleanest rifles, you must have been a Bob on the FOB king of guy lololo, carry on killer.

I tried to link but it put, "bubblegum" so I cannot post the secondary link here.

That's because the stupid "naughty word checker" on this forum sees the word "b*tch" in "B*TCHUTE" and replaces that with "bubblegum". :rolleyes: Really dumb that the effect of this, is that this forum cannot link to the number 1 alternative to the google-owned and -controlled youtube. Is "b*tch" such a disgusting word, really? Seems to me it is the legitimate name for a female dog, and it won't hurt even the most prissy of forum members to see it. Hey, forum admin, can we take it off the list? Please?

I saw a quip that a Seattle non-profit was in Kenosha to feed the protestors.
Poor them they were arrested.

Video shows activists in Kenosha arrested by officers who jumped out of unmarked vehicle
" A Seattle-based nonprofit that serves food to protesters said Thursday that several of its members were still in police custody in Kenosha, Wis., after law enforcement officers sprung from unmarked cars and arrested them ahead of Wednesday night's demonstrations in the city. "

Instapundit » Blog Archive » SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY: Kenosha police find helmets, gas masks, more in out-of-state vehicles; arrest…
" With all of the suspects in custody, officers searched the vehicles and discovered helmets, gas masks, protective vests, illegal fireworks, and suspected controlled substances, "

So most guys I served with that talk like that, were in motor t or supply and never ever left the wire lolololol,but they had the best gear and cleanest rifles, you must have been a Bob on the FOB king of guy lololo, carry on killer.
Sure thing Bud, maybe figure out what MOS you are talking about before you talk, My rifle was pretty clean though, dinged up but I kept it relatively clean because thats a thing we did, clean rifles, we also had to clean our gear, and when I came in we still had to shine our boots when in Garrison. I have known a lot of Marines who weren't grunts, I don't put down their service, I won't put down your service, you trying to put mine down says all I need to know. I first posted to lament the pussification of our culture, apparently that makes a lot of guys feel butt hurt, sorry if your feelings got hurt.

I was John Q Nobody, same as today, apparently, you haven't been paying attention!

When all you bad arse 11B called 911, I was one of the guys who showed up!
Well I also claim the title of nobody, I've never personally had to call in CAS from the Air Force, just rotor wing Army types, I did get rides from the air force, even the white top N models for a fam flight around DC once and that was a treat, I still have some thank you letters from the MUSSEL crews at Andrews and HMX1 out of Anacostia. I also got to cross train with some air force combat controllers who really knew their stuff, that was pretty high speed for us lowly infantry types.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fo0IkOlS7Uw/X0hGB-nI-YI/AAAAAAAAIJ8/rzd28H_0X1s8duZxW-OEEop52nddUBgUQCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/safety+alert.jpg

safety alert.jpg

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top