JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just watched some more videos .
I can't see the screen because of tears in my eyes.
It's so amazing that there was some much video .
Even the guy that was trying to help help the first looter. Shot could not put down his phone.
OH YEH THERE TEARS OF JOY NOT SADNESS.
All these losers videos are going to prove this was self defense.
And justified.

I just watched some more videos .
I can't see the screen because of tears in my eyes.
It's so amazing that there was some much video .
Even the guy that was trying to help help the first looter. Shot could not put down his phone.
OH YEH THERE TEARS OF JOY NOT SADNESS.
All these losers videos are going to prove this was self defense.
And justified.

It's a lucky thing really. Without the video there would be a case against him. If a jury convicts him, it'll be a publicly funded lynching. Personally, I don't think this will ever get to a jury.

It's a lucky thing really. Without the video there would be a case against him. If a jury convicts him, it'll be a publicly funded lynching. Personally, I don't think this will ever get to a jury.
Yep I know I was just trying to make a joke.
My opinion he should be set free yesterday.
And if he skinned his knee in the street.
Give him a purple heart.

Whats really amazing, one of the rioters is actually giving good, clear, factual, statements to the Police that basically exonerates Kyle, and the dude is doing it willingly! He may not realize he is actually helping Kyle, but none the less, his statements are very valuable to this case!

Whats really amazing, one of the rioters is actually giving good, clear, factual, statements to the Police that basically exonerates Kyle, and the dude is doing it willingly! He may not realize he is actually helping Kyle, but none the less, his statements are very valuable to this case!
I saw that too.

You need to know that he's not a rioter. Richard McGinnis is a reporter for the Daily Caller. Tucker Carlson founded that website 10 years ago...

Yep but there are so many videos out there .
There not all his.
No, not all videos are his, but McGinnis is the one who spoke to the police, got quoted in both Colion's and Doughnut Operator's videos, and was on Tucker Carlson.
No one else...

That's the point I'm making here. So no, it's not a rioter helping Rittenhouse's case. It's a reporter giving a statement to the police that just happens to be the truth as best as the rest of us can determine it from analyzing all of the videos, and not actually having been there as McGinnis was.

Last Edited:
No, not all videos are his, but McGinnis is the one who spoke to the police, got quoted in both Colion's and Doughnut Operator's videos, and was on Tucker Carlson. No one else...
That's because the rest can't speak English.
They only speak habonics.
That usually don't work out good.
Ask Biden about his interview with Cardi B.
Lol

So if they can prove that that was Kyle with the fire extinguisher.
Putting out the dumpster.
And that was what set off PEE WEE PEDO.
Game over .

So if they can prove that that was Kyle with the fire extinguisher.
Putting out the dumpster.
And that was what set off PEE WEE PEDO.
Game over .

It's game over even if they can't. As Colion pointed out, even if there was some incident where Kyle had been the initial aggressor, by running away he cured that and so by the time of the first shooting, peeWee was the IG.

And another thing that I don't think anyone has brought up.
Pee Wee Pedo has his shirt on in the video of him screaming SHOOT ME.
Then later after he gets a brick or rock or something puts it in a bag .
Takes his shirt off wrapping it around his face as a mask then goes after Kyle.
Because when he is shot he has it around his head like a SHIMAUG .
Kinda like he was planning on doing something bad.
And don't say it was someone else shirt.
Because the guy helping him takes off a black shirt to try and stop the bleeding.

GOA EMAIL

I received this in my GOA mail on Thursday night or Friday morning.

Springfield, VA – Gun Owners of America (GOA) Senior Vice President Erich Pratt released the following statement on Kyle Rittenhouse's citizen-involved shooting:

"Based upon publicly available video evidence, it appears that Kyle Rittenhouse was acting in self-defense. And despite fake news media reports, it is clear that Kyle was not firing indiscriminately into a crowd.

"GOA has reached out to Rittenhouse's attorneys and the Lake County Public Defender's office, and we have our own attorneys and use of force experts looking into this case, too. In the meantime, we demand fair treatment from the media, because up till now, their coverage has been horrific. With no evidence, they have labeled Kyle as a racist and a vigilante, but that just indicates how the media elites view all gun owners.

"More to the point, the media has given more favorable coverage to rioters and looters over the past several months than to gun owners who appear to be protecting their lives from violent attackers. The media excuses the violent torching of American cities as 'mostly peaceful' protests. And they now minimize the hatefulness of Kyle's attackers, calling them mere 'protesters.'

"But if Leftists want to question why Kyle Rittenhouse was in Kenosha, then they should begin by asking that question to the 'protesters' who have criminal records and who have come from out of town to terrorize business owners.

"The bottom line is this: every human being has a God-given right to protect themselves. And when a person's life is under attack, the Constitution protects their ability to use firearms without 'infringement' in the defense of that life."

View on the Web.
join-goa-990000000003cf3c.png
goa-will-990000000003cf3c.png
life-member-990000000003cf3c.png
goa-patriot-990000000003cf3c.png
Gun Owners of America
8001 Forbes Pl Suite 202
Springfield VA 22151

You are receiving this email because you have signed up to receive communications from GOA or opted-in to receive emails through an action alert.

~~~

Cate

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR