JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
GOA EMAIL

I received this in my GOA mail on Thursday night or Friday morning.

Springfield, VA – Gun Owners of America (GOA) Senior Vice President Erich Pratt released the following statement on Kyle Rittenhouse's citizen-involved shooting:

"Based upon publicly available video evidence, it appears that Kyle Rittenhouse was acting in self-defense. And despite fake news media reports, it is clear that Kyle was not firing indiscriminately into a crowd.

"GOA has reached out to Rittenhouse's attorneys and the Lake County Public Defender's office, and we have our own attorneys and use of force experts looking into this case, too. In the meantime, we demand fair treatment from the media, because up till now, their coverage has been horrific. With no evidence, they have labeled Kyle as a racist and a vigilante, but that just indicates how the media elites view all gun owners.

"More to the point, the media has given more favorable coverage to rioters and looters over the past several months than to gun owners who appear to be protecting their lives from violent attackers. The media excuses the violent torching of American cities as 'mostly peaceful' protests. And they now minimize the hatefulness of Kyle's attackers, calling them mere 'protesters.'

"But if Leftists want to question why Kyle Rittenhouse was in Kenosha, then they should begin by asking that question to the 'protesters' who have criminal records and who have come from out of town to terrorize business owners.

"The bottom line is this: every human being has a God-given right to protect themselves. And when a person's life is under attack, the Constitution protects their ability to use firearms without 'infringement' in the defense of that life."

View on the Web.
Gun Owners of America
8001 Forbes Pl Suite 202
Springfield VA 22151

You are receiving this email because you have signed up to receive communications from GOA or opted-in to receive emails through an action alert.

~~~

Cate

Great email! It nails what is currently going on in this once great nation. With more info like this circulating we can get back to where we want to be as a country. Thank you for sharing this, I've never heard of GOA until now but want to learn more and support them.

No, not all videos are his, but McGinnis is the one who spoke to the police, got quoted in both Colion's and Doughnut Operator's videos, and was on Tucker Carlson.
No one else...

That's the point I'm making here. So no, it's not a rioter helping Rittenhouse's case. It's a reporter giving a statement to the police that just happens to be the truth as best as the rest of us can determine it from analyzing all of the videos, and not actually having been there as McGinnis was.
Where's my double like button?

Just a couple of musings:

The first casualty sure did seem to fit the image of a "neo-nazi". Makes me wonder if those who say this is all a radical right-wing conspiracy may be somewhat correct?

The guy who had a chunk blown out of his forearm, is he in jail? I saw some pics of him from social media getting out of the hospital. It seems obvious to me he belongs in jail also.

All the "NAZI" behavior I've seen so far comes from groups (BLM, ANtiFa, etc.) funded by Soros. Not surprising considering that Soros was a collaborator

The Babylon Bee, though political satire, caught something telling during the activity in Washington DC while the RNC was having their convention. In case you missed it

1598711117706.png

Note that the "black power" sure looks like a NAZI salute topped with the Communist fist. They just as well have been shouting "Heil Soros!".

All the "NAZI" behavior I've seen so far comes from groups (BLM, ANtiFa, etc.) funded by Soros. Not surprising considering that Soros was a collaborator

The Babylon Bee, though political satire, caught something telling during the activity in Washington DC while the RNC was having their convention. In case you missed it

View attachment 741999

Note that the "black power" sure looks like a NAZI salute topped with the Communist fist. They just as well have been shouting "Heil Soros!".
One of these days they'll likely cause Mongo the humorless to put down his cuppa.

They all say that Kyle should not have been out there.

Not breaking the law, so it doesn't matter what they all say.

If Kyle is railroaded (always possible in Clown World - note what happened to Mike Strickland), there will be Hell to pay. But I think the jury should save him (even if as Vin Suprynowicz says, that voir dire is French for "jury stacking").

If Kyle is railroaded (always possible in Clown World - note what happened to Mike Strickland), there will be Hell to pay. But I think the jury should save him (even if as Vin Suprynowicz says, that voir dire is French for "jury stacking").
Well, he's got dream team defense attorneys and priority #1 is to make sure the jury is weighted for the defendant.

If he gets rail roaded we can always roit and burn the place down since thats fully acceptable behavoir now:rolleyes:

Looks like Kyle started something in Kenosha that spread to Portland today.

Breaking: Victim of Deadly Portland Shooting Wore Patriot Prayer Hat and Shirt, Blue Lives Matter Patch: Reports
By Kristinn Taylor
Published August 30, 2020 at 12:46am

~~~
https://www.oregonlive.com/news/

There are several links on these websites about what happened as you mentioned.

Take care.

Cate

Looks like Kyle started something in Kenosha that spread to Portland today.

I hope and pray that something is done to STOP the criminal craziness in Portland and elsewhere across the country.

Take care.

Cate
PS: I do not know anything about several of these 'groups' shy of a bit that I read here (?) in the past or somewhere online in the past.

Breaking: Victim of Deadly Portland Shooting Wore Patriot Prayer Hat and Shirt, Blue Lives Matter Patch: Reports
By Kristinn Taylor
Published August 30, 2020 at 12:46am

~~~
https://www.oregonlive.com/news/

There are several links on these websites about what happened as you mentioned.

Take care.

Cate
You know someone knows who did this. Hopefully a reward is put up and someone will turn in the rat bastard.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews