JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Mrs. is a fused glass artist. She has made some amazing pieces:

DSC_0127_zps6vhnqeie.jpg

Tulip%2002_zpsxuyslwi5.jpg

Redstone%20Glass%2001_zpsggfxklkh.jpg

Her most recent custom piece for a client came out very nicely indeed:

Round%20Iris%2003_zpsyzbwdayd.jpg

But...defecation occurs:

Round%20Iris%2009_zpsghvir7ry.jpg

So now the wife is back in the studio and I am in the doghouse...oh well :(

You're lucky she didn't kick your glass for it.

Thank you everyone, I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress. :D

Last Edited:
You're lucky she didn't kick your glass for it.
Thank you everyone, I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress. :D

I was thaaaaat |...| close to becoming broken glass, bud. I cooked her breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen and started the laundry...just to be safe in case there was a future reprisal. :D

Oh, and is there anyway we can cut your show times in half or maybe even a quarter? ;)

I was thaaaaat |...| close to becoming broken glass, bud. I cooked her breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen and started the laundry...just to be safe in case there was a future reprisal. :D

Oh, and is there anyway we can cut your show times in half or maybe even a quarter? ;)

No problem, just buy me a glass of beer. :D

I would also throw in a shopping trip for extra "pretty" glass and any glass tools she has been having her eye on. :p

Beautiful work!

And that, sir, just got you a free pass to break something she made. :p

:D He did, after a three hour round trip to pick up the supplies for a project for our wedding. I still married him and I think it is the best decision I ever made. :s0116: That is the only one I can think of that has been broken by him, but I mainly sew and make jewelry so it is more difficult to break. :D

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top