JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He did, after a three hour round trip to pick up the supplies for a project for our wedding. I still married him and I think it is the best decision I ever made. :s0116: That is the only one I can think of that has been broken by him, but I mainly sew and make jewelry so it is more difficult to break. :D

Hmmm ... only vaguely remember that. If that is the worst example, I'd say it is pretty good, as we've known each other for over a quarter century, been married seventeen years, and, well, considering my household hijinx. :s0165:

My GF used to work in glass... and ceramics... and leather... and just about every other arty-crafty medium including cake decorating. I know she's got a stash of quality glass she's never gonna use (along with an entire ROOM crammed full of other supplies, even a kiln).
That's a long way of saying, when we move and I unearth said glass, I'll see if I can work out a donation (or if your wife teaches classes or knows of a volunteer program who could use it), if you want.
We don't want to throw the stuff away, would much rather give it to someone who can use it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top