JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Or they drive cars into school buses and crowds of kids waiting for school buses?

Will they want to ban handguns too? Shotguns?

Doubt they will want to ban cars and ride horses instead. Strange how when people drive drunk and kill someone or use a car as a weapon, no one is calling for a ban on cars or suing Ford 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Memories are amazingly short, even for gun owners. Many decades back there was a HUGE push to get rid of hand guns. It got to the point a lot of other shooters were expecting it. A lot of shooters suddenly decided to start voting. Soon this push all but vanished. So a while back they re grouped and started on the AR. This worked far better as a LOT of gun owners did not own an AR, did not wish to own an AR, so they ignored them. NONE of the gun laws do anything since the same people who push these also push protecting the scum criminals. They do not want the laws to work. So answer is of course simple. Shooting will keep happening. One party who many gun owners support will keep working to pass more laws aimed only at the law abiding. Many gun owners will grumble and refuse to vote. :s0092:

Or they drive cars into school buses and crowds of kids waiting for school buses?

Will they want to ban handguns too? Shotguns?

Doubt they will want to ban cars and ride horses instead. Strange how when people drive drunk and kill someone or use a car as a weapon, no one is calling for a ban on cars or suing Ford 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I lived in a gun-free country for several years.

There was no shortage of disturbing violence.

I saw, on the news, disturbed person would murder school age children either by stabbing them to death or bombing the school. In that single-child culture, the biggest way to "hurt society" was to kill young children at the school. And, because death penalty is certain and swift, the perp would be sure to kill as many people as possible. This happened a few times over the years.

Another "common" one was one or more people would show up at a train station and slice people up with swords. Again, with the death penalty being certain, the death tolls from sword attacks were shockingly high. Back then, I remember it was rare for police officers to have firearms, so the police could do little against swordsmen in a crowded station.

One that happened a in 2019 was someone was pissed at a grocery store, so they set a bomb off in it. Unfortunately, the bomb was so powerful it damaged a load bearing wall of an adjoining apartment high rise, and caused it to collapse, killing many people.

Myself, I personally was 8 feet from a sword fight in a bar, my friend (apparently a gang member, unbeknownst to me until that very moment) and another gangster had a disagreement over something, and the swords came out and my friend cut one ear off of the other dude.

In just a few years in that country, I probably saw as much death and carnage as my entire time at home. A close friend of mine died in a car accident, and I saw, too often, extremely bad accidents.

My point is, nowhere is "safe".

If someone decides they'd be ok with shooting up a school, but government magically prevents them from getting a gun to do it, so what? We still have a murderous, depraved person in our midst. They'll just snap some other way at some other time.

Politicians actually don't care how or why people are murdered. They only care about their career and the power they can acquire....

Who knows how many of these shootings are orchestrated/planned/implemented by the FBI to push forward the fascists/fjb government/librtard media's/ anti-gun agenda?

Well, I dunno about that.....

However, there's plenty of blood on their hands when it comes to the repeat offenders who are under-charged, under-prosecuted, under-sentenced and released early. They know the chaos that can occur when criminals run loose in society, people will gladly give up rights for the promise of safety..... It's really disappointing that society doesn't connect the obvious dots of recidivism with increase in violence.

As far as the school shooting issues go... I doubt those are orchestrated.
But, obviously, we're not protecting children. There was a recent CNN interview with Dan Crenshaw, he pointed out that CNN employees have armed security and restricted access at their offices, why don't we protect our children the same?
The left will just say those methods traumatize people of color.

Listen, no amount of logic will fix these problems. We need Thanos, or someone to nuke this country. We're completely off the rails

Well, I dunno about that.....

However, there's plenty of blood on their hands when it comes to the repeat offenders who are under-charged, under-prosecuted, under-sentenced and released early. They know the chaos that can occur when criminals run loose in society, people will gladly give up rights for the promise of safety..... It's really disappointing that society doesn't connect the obvious dots of recidivism with increase in violence.

As far as the school shooting issues go... I doubt those are orchestrated.
But, obviously, we're not protecting children. There was a recent CNN interview with Dan Crenshaw, he pointed out that CNN employees have armed security and restricted access at their offices, why don't we protect our children the same?
The left will just say those methods traumatize people of color.

Listen, no amount of logic will fix these problems. We need Thanos, or someone to nuke this country. We're completely off the rails
I too doubt they are set up but, there is some reason so many kooks suddenly started doing this. One big reason I would bet on is the drugs being pumped into kids now. They never seem to want to admit this but I would have to wonder if most if not all of these scum had been fed drugs for years before they went off like this.

Any firearm can ( will ) end up on someone's "You can't own this " list.

In any event...
It ain't like people never harmed others before firearms were invented or in common use.
Or with items besides firearms.
People have been committing violent acts upon each other seemingly forever.
Why would any sorta ban or law stop them...?

The banning of firearms and restrictions on things like magazines is a never ending process.
There is always just one more ban , law or restriction waiting to be forced upon those who ain't the problem.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR