JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Mrs. is a fused glass artist. She has made some amazing pieces:

DSC_0127_zps6vhnqeie.jpg

Tulip%2002_zpsxuyslwi5.jpg

Redstone%20Glass%2001_zpsggfxklkh.jpg

Her most recent custom piece for a client came out very nicely indeed:

Round%20Iris%2003_zpsyzbwdayd.jpg

But...defecation occurs:

Round%20Iris%2009_zpsghvir7ry.jpg

So now the wife is back in the studio and I am in the doghouse...oh well :(

You're lucky she didn't kick your glass for it.

Thank you everyone, I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress. :D

Last Edited:
You're lucky she didn't kick your glass for it.
Thank you everyone, I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress. :D

I was thaaaaat |...| close to becoming broken glass, bud. I cooked her breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen and started the laundry...just to be safe in case there was a future reprisal. :D

Oh, and is there anyway we can cut your show times in half or maybe even a quarter? ;)

I was thaaaaat |...| close to becoming broken glass, bud. I cooked her breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen and started the laundry...just to be safe in case there was a future reprisal. :D

Oh, and is there anyway we can cut your show times in half or maybe even a quarter? ;)

No problem, just buy me a glass of beer. :D

I would also throw in a shopping trip for extra "pretty" glass and any glass tools she has been having her eye on. :p

Beautiful work!

And that, sir, just got you a free pass to break something she made. :p

:D He did, after a three hour round trip to pick up the supplies for a project for our wedding. I still married him and I think it is the best decision I ever made. :s0116: That is the only one I can think of that has been broken by him, but I mainly sew and make jewelry so it is more difficult to break. :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top