JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Absolutely terrible. He's not helping them. He is getting them used to being fed by humans. Wait until they break into his house and ransack it looking for food. Will probably kill his cats too. He is creating a disaster-in-the-making.
It is great example of how government social dependancy programs work.

Absolutely terrible. He's not helping them. He is getting them used to being fed by humans. Wait until they break into his house and ransack it looking for food. Will probably kill his cats too. He is creating a disaster-in-the-making.
Yeah. And he's creating a situation that is perfect for spreading disease among the coons. Including rabies. There is unlikely to be enough natural holes in trees and such for good nests. So they will be ripping shingles off roofs to get into attics. It will be dangerous for small kids in this neighborhood. If anybody is trying to keep poultry they will not thank this guy. And nobody is going to have backyard fruit. The coons will eat or bite into every fruit before it is really ripe. Someone might start putting out poison and end up killing all these coons plus every rat, mouse, possum, and skunk in the neighborhood. And many of the pet dogs and cats and hawks and owls, since such critters can catch the dying smaller critters. I once had a dog poisoned by strychnine, probably by catching and eating an animal that had eaten poisoned grain. Since the dog was always with me, I caught it early and rushed dog to the vet.

Yeah. And he's creating a situation that is perfect for spreading disease among the coons. Including rabies. There is unlikely to be enough natural holes in trees and such for good nests. So they will be ripping shingles off roofs to get into attics. It will be dangerous for small kids in this neighborhood. If anybody is trying to keep poultry they will not thank this guy. And nobody is going to have backyard fruit. The coons will eat or bite into every fruit before it is really ripe. Someone might start putting out poison and end up killing all these coons plus every rat, mouse, possum, and skunk in the neighborhood. And many of the pet dogs and cats and hawks and owls, since such critters can catch the dying smaller critters. I once had a dog poisoned by strychnine, probably by catching and eating an animal that had eaten poisoned grain. Since the dog was always with me, I caught it early and rushed dog to the vet.
I always thought he was creating a situation for when he runs out of hotdogs, and the filthy beasts get into the house, and eat HIM!

The rabies thing really is a possibility with raccoons. And if one gets it others will too. Nasty beasts!
I got NUTHIN' for racoons! They get to fighting/playing? and make the most horrific, hair raising on your body noises I have EVER heard! Got woke up in the middle of the night this spring by several of them doing that in the middle of the dirt road next to the neighbor's property. The next morning you could see where the fight/play was.

I got NUTHIN' for racoons! They get to fighting/playing? and make the most horrific, hair raising on your body noises I have EVER heard! Got woke up in the middle of the night this spring by several of them doing that in the middle of the dirt road next to the neighbor's property. The next morning you could see where the fight/play was.
Had one trapped on my patio. Came out, walked around the corner to find one pi**ed off raccoon who had shredded everything inside the trap and was threatening me, my dog, and my wife and children!!! He had to weigh at least 40+ lbs!! Think he took a car ride(not my car!) up around the Vernonia area.

Had one trapped on my patio. Came out, walked around the corner to find one pi**ed off raccoon who had shredded everything inside the trap and was threatening me, my dog, and my wife and children!!! He had to weigh at least 40+ lbs!! Think he took a car ride(not my car!) up around the Vernonia area.
You know if you leave the trap in a pond for half an hour first, it makes life better for you and Veronia.

so tonight it was coyotes - 2 packs - one down the hill about a half mile away and 3 outruners just up the hill

every farm dog in the area was howling - our hound puppy was dancing on his hind legs howling at the sky

enough of this - I want my quiet time to enjoy my wine on the porch

got the Mossberg 590 out - loaded with birdshot - 2 rounds into the air over the forest - I know the shot falls only 100 yrds away

now - back to my quiet time and another glass of Elk Cove Pinot Grigio

so tonight it was coyotes - 2 packs - one down the hill about a half mile away and 3 outruners just up the hill

every farm dog in the area was howling - our hound puppy was dancing on his hind legs howling at the sky

enough of this - I want my quiet time to enjoy my wine on the porch

got the Mossberg 590 out - loaded with birdshot - 2 rounds into the air over the forest - I know the shot falls only 100 yrds away

now - back to my quiet time and another glass of Elk Cove Pinot Grigio
I understand most of you do not live in the country and may have never fired a 12 ga in an open field
the muzzle blast goes down the field and one can shoot without ear protection even with an 18" bbl - or a 14" barrel Shockwave
I love the echo of a 12 ga muzzle blast against the hills at night - it rolls down the valley for seconds
one can hear it down on Hayes Road on the North Fork of the Lewis
it sounds like - FREEDOM

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top