Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Dealing With The Insane Laws Regarding Firearms And Ammo In NY State

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by K-22, Jan 23, 2013.

1. K-22

K-22 Vancouver WA Active Member

If NY wants to make ridiculous laws regarding firearms and ammo, perhaps the industries that produce these items should assist them.

First step, NO sales of firearms, firearms parts, or magazines to ANY governmental agency that operates within the confines of New York State.
    Also, no firearms owned by government agencies in NY would be accepted by any manufacturer for modification, maintainence, or repair at any facility operated or owned by the manfacturer.

I think this idea could get a little traction if properly applied.

Best,
    Gary

2. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

I am not too concerned about other states laws, I am more interested/concerned about my state laws. :)

3. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Barrett's position with CA has always impressed me.

4. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

CDNN states they dont sell ANY mags to NY.

Just Me and (deleted member) like this.
  5. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

It would be awesome if every manufacturer followed suit. Stamp for non-law enforcement purposes only on guns going to the state and refuse to sell to them. I'd like to see the response.

The manufacturers should look at moving. It's expensive and you lose lots of good people though.

6. del_and_bones

del_and_bones Anchorage, AK Physics Pirate

I know Remington was looking at moving out west a year or so ago because of the taxes in NY, maybe this is the last straw.

7. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

I would take it a step further and put it into the contract with distributors and dealers.
    Basically no distributor nor dealer is allowed to any gov agency in NY state. Let them buy their equipment in the gray market.

I've actually had the above idea years ago when certain cities were suing gun manufacturers.

8. WasrNwarpaint

WasrNwarpaint Portland Well-Known Member

you should be..personally I am concerned about the rights of my fellow Americans..other states could set a precedence...are they not using CAILF as a model

oknow and (deleted member) like this.
  9. K-22

K-22 Vancouver WA Active Member

I do not think I would like it, but I would be rather curious to see your response, if your neighbors house were to catch fire.

Best,
    Gary

10. mortar maggot

mortar maggot western wa Active Member

I wish I had the money for a Barrett, I like his policies, I should at least buy a T-shirt