JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A question I have is, what if he really DID shoot them dead? What then? I imagine solving a nighttime murder at a public range would be difficult at best.... Trigger happy hot heads aren't something I'd usually think to worry about in the woods
Wasn't there a murder at a local public shooting area ....Oregon I think....Some years ago...?

In any event...
A wayfarer should not walk unarmed
but have his weapons to hand
he knows not when he may need a spear
or what menace meet on the road.

Wise words from the Havamal....Viking age wisdom...but still holds true today...Havamal is well worth reading.
Andy

In the event that the online post cited is real:

1. Shooting after dark is careless and illegal in most places. For the simple reason the shooter cannot see beyond the impact area. For the guy to assume it's okay so he can practice his night shooting is a completely erroneous assumption. A ranger, trooper or deputy would bring that activity to a complete and sudden stop.

2. Shooting at the steel targets down range with people between the shooter and the target is reckless and criminal.

It's hard to imagine that anyone would find this activity acceptable, yet because humanity is involved, anything is possible.

From the video notes:

1698633404243.png

:s0140:

I dunno, there's a lot of people still walking the earth simply because it's illegal to kill them. I run into these people constantly.
I've only personally met one person who I think should be dead. Granted "I" don't want to kill them, I just think they should be dead. Like wrapped around a tree in the middle of nowhere so ambulances can't get there in time. He's an unapologetic alcoholic who drinks and drives for recreation, drinks at work and thinks it's funny to belittle others.

There are a ton of people I don't get along with and don't particularly like. Even people I despise, but only one person I've met who I truly think this world will be better without.

Lot of people out there who should be walking around with a potted plant to replace the Oxygen they are waisting by inhabiting the earth…

Mouth breathers.

Does anyone know of the "white van" of which Radical JIzzlam writes?
I stopped going to Wolf Creek years ago. Son and I were out at our targets, two dudes come out of their truck and proceed to load their ARs at the concrete barriers while we are still out at our targets.
Seeing this, I pulled down our targets and we left. Life's long -- I don't want to shorten it with knuckleheads who don't understand range etiquette.
Same reason I don't go to Beaver Dam Rock Quarry any more.
Trigger happy hot heads aren't something I'd usually think to worry about in the woods
I met enough bad motherphukers in Detroit where my brother and I talk about the radar we developed as a defense mechanism. Even so, I've met even more unhinged people here in Oregon, out in the woods. Not necessarily mean, decidedly unhinged.
No doubt.

Wasn't there an unsolved murder (of some similar described people) at a shooting area somewhere around Portland a couple years ago ?
A well known shooting spot on Mt Hood last year.

Tweakes suck and have far more rights than the average tax paying surf. Until people who enforce or make laws change their attitudes we are stuck with what we get. The two tiered justice system is stacked against anyone who works for a living and respects the laws on the books, quite unlike what these scum tweakers get away with on a daily basis, simply put they get a stern finger wagging and set free. It will get to a point where the entire justice system is defunct and a new attitude amongst the population will take over. God I hope I'm long gone before that change comes as it will be ugly before it gets cleaned up.

Lot of people out there who should be walking around with a potted plant to replace the Oxygen they are waisting by inhabiting the earth…
I can't say I disagree with this.

I encounter on nearly a daily basis some of the most disgusting, unkempt, socially inept (and backward) marginally 'human' people I care to see.

Quite frankly I have no idea how some of them exist on an daily basis however I suspect they are on the public 'dole' of one degree or another.

This may be a phony circumstance (I hope it is) in order to illicit a response to stereotype folks that Have Firearms. I mean, it sounds pretty strange to me.

That is what my gut tells me, and I always trust my gut.

This may be a phony circumstance (I hope it is) in order to illicit a response to stereotype folks that Have Firearms. I mean, it sounds pretty strange to me.

That is what my gut tells me, and I always trust my gut.
Its too easy to dismiss as a false flag, but mentioning a very well known …brass..couple.. is just too specific. Also, why on a gun forum and not a portland general if they are they are just trying to elicit a response? Similar to them posting the story here instead of to Willy week.

"Sounds pretty strange to me"
You have been around portland right?

Upcoming Events

Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top