JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When this happened the video was floating around and it showed play stupid games win stupid prizes. He got hold of the officers gun and they could not get his hand free of it so they shot him. Of course one of them yelled at him he was about to die because he was refusing to let go of the Officers gun.
^^^ THIS ^^^

I watched the vid about a year ago... I think ASP had it going.

Yes, it was a fire drill. The guy was drunk and not cooperating and when he grabbed the gun in the holster, nothing would get him off. I think there were three officers on the guy, one officer yells he's got my gun and another runs in to help. Had the perp been able to get the gun out of the holster or even enough to activate the trigger, there would have been some serious hurt to officer(s). Seemed like it went from ho hum to oh F*ck pretty fast, but I bet it felt like slo mo to the struggling officers.

As far as what the officer that shot said, WGAF. Perp wanted to do damage with a gun and we're worried about language??? But IMO it was indeed a warning to stop doing what the perp was doing.

How many times do we say it, don't want to get shot, don't struggle with cops and put their lives in danger, you can win a Darwin award.

Good shoot... that is all, carry on people! For once, a DA that does the job, not a Soros DA.

Being born a raised in the Salt Lake Valley in a semi rural small town I find the officers attitudes cavalier. That was hard to watch. Expecting a person that seemed really messed up on some sort of chemical to sit in a chair in a corner for 3 hours to be very unreasonable. Of course the Salt Lake Valley has changed since 1983. I would sure hope that the tactics and methods of dealing with people like this guy get a serious look and that changes are made.

No Jail I worked in allowed guns in booking, holding or inmate housing officers had to lock their weapons in lock boxes before they entered the Sally Port if they were bringing an arrest in, officers working the jail left their guns in lock boxes before entering custody areas . Having said that I just do not care if he was drunk or high , the guy made a poor decision and paid for it . People sure are sensitive to words now days, kinda shows how weak Americans have become

Being born a raised in the Salt Lake Valley in a semi rural small town I find the officers attitudes cavalier. That was hard to watch. Expecting a person that seemed really messed up on some sort of chemical to sit in a chair in a corner for 3 hours to be very unreasonable. Of course the Salt Lake Valley has changed since 1983. I would sure hope that the tactics and methods of dealing with people like this guy get a serious look and that changes are made.
I have been in bloody fights with both drunks and tweekers. In both cases the usual response for them, once in custody, is to cry and say they were sorry. Same with killers, but the damage is done.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top