JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been pretty bored lately with all the anti-social distancing. I've watched everything on Netflix, including the Tiger King. I don't watch the news because of all the COVTards. So, I had a found that I had a spare firing pin retaining pin and decided to build a rifle around it. I call it the C19 Boredom Build, aka .GOV-15 since it started out as a good idea but turned out to be a bloated project full of cost overruns that won't really be good at anything, just ok at several. Maybe I'll rename it the Bradley Fighting Vehicle, or the F/A-18, or the F35....nope, all three names taken!

Parts List:
Aero "M4 Clone" lower (forged)
Random forged upper receiver (key hole)
B5 Bravo stock
LPK
BCM BCG
BCM grip
BCM ambi charging handle
FN 18 inch chrome lined barrel, 8 twist,
223 Wilde, govt profile
Surefire flash hider
Geissele Mk14 15 in handguard/barrel nut
Geissele barrel nut
Geissele gas block
PSA rifle length gas tube
Troy Battle Sight set (HK front)
Streamlight Rail Mount 2 w/tape switch
ADM 30mm QD mount
Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x

PIC:

7DF18BD4-0F2A-4B9E-B8C5-620266D590A7.jpeg

I'm gonna swap out lowers tomorrow to see if it balances better with an A2 stock. Its a touch front-heavy.

Nice looking build with quality parts! I find the fn barrels to be some of the most accurate chrome lined barrels out there.

Just got a BCM Mk2 upper, 14.5 7-twist mid-length with MCMR handguard. Couldn't find anyone to pin and weld it, so I decided to do it myself. Pinned and welded a Surefire Warcomp. Turned out great for a first time!

ADEDFD64-5FBD-44C7-8A7C-5BECD0C48DDC.jpeg

Ha. I'm doing the same thing. Final parts will be here Tuesday. Also using FN barrel. Only difference is mine will be a pistol length well that and I am going to end up selling mine for what I am in it parts wise. Nicely done. I approve.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top