JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been pretty bored lately with all the anti-social distancing. I've watched everything on Netflix, including the Tiger King. I don't watch the news because of all the COVTards. So, I had a found that I had a spare firing pin retaining pin and decided to build a rifle around it. I call it the C19 Boredom Build, aka .GOV-15 since it started out as a good idea but turned out to be a bloated project full of cost overruns that won't really be good at anything, just ok at several. Maybe I'll rename it the Bradley Fighting Vehicle, or the F/A-18, or the F35....nope, all three names taken!

Parts List:
Aero "M4 Clone" lower (forged)
Random forged upper receiver (key hole)
B5 Bravo stock
LPK
BCM BCG
BCM grip
BCM ambi charging handle
FN 18 inch chrome lined barrel, 8 twist,
223 Wilde, govt profile
Surefire flash hider
Geissele Mk14 15 in handguard/barrel nut
Geissele barrel nut
Geissele gas block
PSA rifle length gas tube
Troy Battle Sight set (HK front)
Streamlight Rail Mount 2 w/tape switch
ADM 30mm QD mount
Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x

PIC:

7DF18BD4-0F2A-4B9E-B8C5-620266D590A7.jpeg

I'm gonna swap out lowers tomorrow to see if it balances better with an A2 stock. Its a touch front-heavy.

Nice looking build with quality parts! I find the fn barrels to be some of the most accurate chrome lined barrels out there.

Just got a BCM Mk2 upper, 14.5 7-twist mid-length with MCMR handguard. Couldn't find anyone to pin and weld it, so I decided to do it myself. Pinned and welded a Surefire Warcomp. Turned out great for a first time!

ADEDFD64-5FBD-44C7-8A7C-5BECD0C48DDC.jpeg

Ha. I'm doing the same thing. Final parts will be here Tuesday. Also using FN barrel. Only difference is mine will be a pistol length well that and I am going to end up selling mine for what I am in it parts wise. Nicely done. I approve.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top