JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
When?
No date given... Just a bunch of words.

Did you bother to read?

From the fox article:

The Western States Pact was announced Monday. The three states have agreed to work together on a shared approach that will identify clear indicators for moving forward during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Meaning Monday 4/13/2020. Yesterday, 24hrs ago.

Did you bother to read?

From the fox article:

The Western States Pact was announced Monday. The three states have agreed to work together on a shared approach that will identify clear indicators for moving forward during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Meaning Monday 4/13/2020. Yesterday, 24hrs ago.

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) - The states of Oregon, Washington and California have formed a pact to identify a path for restarting public life and reopening businesses....
As for who gets to make the call on lifting or changing stay-at-home orders, governors and President Donald Trump seem to be butting heads.

Until they give a date when they will reopen then it's just a bunch of meaningless words.

This is just an attempt to do an end-run around President Trump as the article says as much. and they will drag there feet all the while.

I hope that is clearer.

Last Edited:
PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) - The states of Oregon, Washington and California have formed a pact to identify a path for restarting public life and reopening businesses....
As for who gets to make the call on lifting or changing stay-at-home orders, governors and President Donald Trump seem to be butting heads.

Until they give a date when they will reopen then it's just a bunch of meaningless words.

This is just an attempt to do an end-run around President Trump as the article says as much. and they will drag there feet all the while.

I hope that is clearer.
Your bold text is also a confirmation against your own......whatever argument you are trying to make here for events that have already been established since yesterday.

The context is that they've already come to the agreement and that is why its was ANNOUNCED yesterday. I am sorry your comprehension is off but later in the article it does state that this is rolled out over time and not a set in stone over night. I've watched you get punked out by other members here so sorry if I am not submitting to your spoonfed requests. Good day.

Reminder its the states rights to do as they please, ala why they can set EO's and violate your 2A (which really sucks) laws like Virginia has just done over the past few days. Thats how our system works. KB has set EO's during this lockdown as well. This is why a state has a Governor, love or it hate but thats how the cookie crumbles.

I am terribly sorry for your loss. There is currently no end date for the soft lock in oregon either so wanna debate that?. I am not in the market to have a pissing contest over something thats already been done and explained. cling to your set in stone dates for verification i'll just watch reality happen like I have been.

Last Edited:
For some levity...

5711D9E1-0107-4B30-A6DD-698A20842786.jpeg

Anyone catch this? @Hueco I didn't see this on the first page.

Apparently WA/OR/CA made a pact to reopen: Yesterday 4/13/2020 24hrs ago for those who need spoonfeeds and can't read. This is a WIP over time roll out and not a wave of the wand over night type of plan. They claim they'll use data and not politics to reopen areas gradually over time.
Yeah, she also blathered on about being transparent in regards to this process... Probably as transparent as her time in office has....:cool:

I think it is a way to establish hope. If the messaging is not hopeful, and it has not been, then bad things may start to happen - like people self-selecting to go out in public and do things like celebrate weddings, graduation, Mothers' Day.

When can many people go back to work? May1, 15, June, after July 4th? No one knows.

What should be the measures to allow retail to be open?
- ability to control crowds?
- masks for all?
- hand sanitizer?
- thermometers - to check all customers/employees?

Sweden

It's already happened in northern Italy and probably China and Iran. If you want to observe a country doing nothing, check Sweden. Their case fatality rate is higher than other countries and it'll be interesting to see how things progress there.

Sweden has taken the approach I support and we will see how it turns out...

For the folks who think that other folks are taking things a bit too seriously... and for the folks who think that other folks aren't serious enough..
I give you, Sweden. :eek:

Sweden to Stop Publishing Coronavirus Numbers, Deems Them 'Not Important'

Search results for query: Sweden

THERE WAS A TIME WHEN SWEDISH SOLDIERS WERE FAMED FOR THEIR INDIFFERENCE TO GRAPESHOT: Sweden tops 1,000 deaths as criticism of "herd immunity" strategy grows. "The Swedish mortality rate is almost 10 times higher than in Finland, more than four times higher than in Norway, and twice Denmark's."

COVID-19: ELON MUSK FAILED TO DELIVER VENTILATORS TO CA. "On March 23, Gov. Gavin Newsom made a dramatic announcement: Tesla founder Elon Musk was donating over 1,000 ventilators to California. It seemed like miraculous news at a moment when the state was desperately searching for ventilators to help save critical coronavirus patients. But was it true? Newsom's office now says Musk was supposed to deliver the ventilators directly to hospitals. So far, however, the governor's office says no California hospital has received them."

Instapundit » Blog Archive » COVID-19: ELON MUSK FAILED TO DELIVER VENTILATORS TO CA. "On March 23, Gov. Gavin Newsom made a dr…

Not appropriated by the Federal Government for use elsewhere?
Was this just a "deal"?
A idea?
A hope?
A publicity stunt?

paywall

Luckily we have not required them, yet.

Yup wonder why as well, im old enough to remember the out breaks of the Hong Kong flu 68/70/72 Ithink it killed over 100k in the USA, no big deal no masks no panic buying, we just got on with it, plus we were in the middle of Vietnam..but hey...

When I was a kid we used to toss the contents of our chamberpots out onto the streets. Cholera, dysentary, hepatitis just to name a few. Millions died but we just got on with it.

I won't provide a link, the sum of the story is that antibody testing is difficult to do right and developing a test is hard. But effing CNN -- this is not a problem for the Whitehouse you sneering corrupt turd muffins, it is a problem for Americans:
fookingCNN.png

I won't provide a link, the sum of the story is that antibody testing is difficult to do right and developing a test is hard. But effing CNN -- this is not a problem for the Whitehouse you sneering corrupt turd muffins, it is a problem for Americans:
View attachment 684010

That's how you know that the writer there at CNN and the Editor secretly want people to die. They think they'd be invincible in this pandemic but that enough people can die so that they can write articles blaming Trump to try to get him out in November.

These people seriously have no self-insight. They had 4 years to cherry pick an opponent to go up against Trump and they chose...the last VP? Biden? Really?

Well, the good news is that they'll get a do-over. They'll have another 4 years to try and pick a better leader.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top