JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This document does not instruct doctors to diagnose COVID-19 where such a diagnosis is not indicated. It merely provides instructions on how to properly code a death certificate when a diagnosis of CIVID-19 is made.

Dr. Bukacek either does not understand the instructions, or is being deliberately misleading.

Ok, lets take a closer look at NVSS COVID-19 Alert No.2

Clicking on the text will make it much easier to read.
zHJ3wQa.jpg
The yellow and red underline is mine, the bold is on the original document.

Statements like: "expected to result in COVID-19 being the underlying cause more often than not"
""probable COVID-19" or "likely COVID-19"", "it is not likely NCHS will follow up on these cases",
" COVID-19... is assumed to have caused or contributed to death"

It's OK to assume it's COVID-19 but no need to test because that is the expected result.. And don't worry we won't follow up on these cases. And hey, there's more! It just has to "contribute to death" and it can be reported.

This doesn't open the door for false reporting? Right!

Last Edited:
How we report numbers. The 88% seems alarming, but it means that nearly 9/10 who HAVE the virus are not showing symptoms.

Nearly 9/10 of all tested were CLEAR of the virus. Unknown if they had had it, and recovered, nor never had it.

"
88% ASYMPTOMATIC!!! An unusual universal screening of all pregnant mothers entering NYC hospital— yielded vast majority of #SARSCoV2 positive cases had no symptoms. Very troubling if this is the trend in gen pop too – at least 10x undercount. #COVID19 https://t.co/M7TCd0tpJN pic.twitter.com/MQvzXWOBBw

— Eric Feigl-Ding (@DrEricDing) April 14, 2020 "

EVh1iSyXYAYej-e?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

How we report numbers. The 88% seems alarming, but it means that nearly 9/10 who HAVE the virus are not showing symptoms.

Nearly 9/10 of all tested were CLEAR of the virus. Unknown if they had had it, and recovered, nor never had it.

"
88% ASYMPTOMATIC!!! An unusual universal screening of all pregnant mothers entering NYC hospital— yielded vast majority of #SARSCoV2 positive cases had no symptoms. Very troubling if this is the trend in gen pop too – at least 10x undercount. #COVID

Alarming, troubling??

What am I missing? Makes it seems like this world ending virus isn't as bad as they say?

Alarming, troubling??

What am I missing? Makes it seems like this world ending virus isn't as bad as they say?

Risk Management -
How likely is the risk AND How Bad is it?

Climb a ladder - Ladder fails. How likely - close to zero. How Bad ... depending upon age and physical condition could be fatal.
- risk increases if you are under the influence, obese, in poor health ...
much like the virus.

Ok, lets take a closer look at NVSS COVID-19 Alert No.2

Clicking on the text will make it much easier to read.
View attachment 683619
The yellow and red underline is mine, the bold is on the original document.

Statements like: "expected to result in COVID-19 being the underlying cause more often than not"
""probable COVID-19" or "likely COVID-19"", "it is not likely NCHS will follow up on these cases",
" COVID-19... is assumed to have caused or contributed to death"

It's OK to assume it's COVID-19 but no need to test because that is the expected result.. And don't worry we won't follow up on these cases. And hey, there's more! It just has to "contribute to death" and it can be reported.

This doesn't open the door for false reporting? Right!
I've said my piece and stand by my previous post on this.

Why Did The World Shut Down For COVID-19 But Not Ebola, SARS Or Swine Flu?

Why Did The World Shut Down For COVID-19 But Not Ebola, SARS Or Swine Flu?

Partial quote, summary:

"...COVID-19 can be mild enough that some people who have it don't know they have it. It's also easily spread, can be transmitted by presymptomatic people and is severe enough to kill a significant share of those who have it. All combined, the novel coronavirus has led to an outbreak that is unusually difficult to track and control. The seismic shift in our everyday lives is happening for a reason."

Partial quote, summary:

"...COVID-19 can be mild enough that most people who have it don't know they have it. It's also easily spread, can be transmitted by presymptomatic people and is severe enough to kill a few who already have one foot in the grave. All combined, the novel coronavirus has led to an outbreak that is unusually difficult to track and control. The seismic shift in our everyday lives is happening for a reason."

FIFY

The story is more hype and fear mongering.

Quote where I said it was the flu... Can't.

Right, not the flu.
Spanish Flu, Hong Kong Flu were far, far worse. I was around for the Hong Kong Flu, remember it well. It was estimated to have killed over 1,000,000. Back in 1968-69 the numbers of death were not exaggerated like the current non-flu like virus. The numbers would be subsatially higher if we used the same metric then as we do now.
And conversely, if we used the same metric today that we used for the Hong Kong Flu the numbers would be far lower for COVID-19.

Last Edited:
Anyone catch this? @Hueco I didn't see this on the first page.

Apparently WA/OR/CA made a pact to reopen: Yesterday 4/13/2020 24hrs ago for those who need spoonfeeds and can't read. This is a WIP over time roll out and not a wave of the wand over night type of plan. They claim they'll use data and not politics to reopen areas gradually over time.

Last Edited:
Anyone catch this?

Apparently WA/OR/CA made a pact to reopen:

When?
No date given... Just a bunch of words.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class