JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Have you tried the Devour brand? Best mac and cheese that I have ever had including restaurants. It is in the frozen food section, Safeway Fred Meyer etc.

I just don't like mac & cheese at all - I don't like a lot of creamy cheese, especially cheddar, on top of any food. I could eat it, if I was hungry enough, but I wouldn't enjoy it.

I don't even like too much of it on pizza. I like a good bacon cheeseburger, but that's about it.

Now my daughter, mac & cheese is her comfort food. For me, it is chocolate.

Something else is going on here they're not telling. There is nothing toxic about chloroquine phosphate when taken at the proper dosage. It has been used for decades for malaria prophylaxis and treatment. I took it myself for a number of years while overseas.

More than likely there was some other ingredient in the "fish tank cleaner" that caused the problem. Many of the articles that come up in a Google search on this have a strong "let's blame Trump" flavor. There's something very "fishy" about this story.

We took malaria pills while in Afghan (not that we ever saw mosquitos) and it would give us all nightmares. Felt weird when you slept after taking it. Did it do that to you guys?

Also can we rename COVID19 to COVID1984?

We took malaria pills while in Afghan (not that we ever saw mosquitos) and it would give us all nightmares. Felt weird when you slept after taking it. Did it do that to you guys?

Also can we rename COVID19 to COVID1984?
No. I never experienced any side effects.

Was in AFG for almost 2 and half years. Was on the anti-malarial pills the whole time, even when I went on R&R.
My dad contracted malaria once on one of his OCONUS postings and told you don't ever what to get that. :eek:
So, that kinda scared me into taking them every day, even when other folks were telling me about possible kidney problems, etc.
Anyway, I never had a single issue. No nightmares, no kidney problems, nothing. Really enjoyed my time in AFG, too...

Was in AFG for almost 2 and half years. Was on the anti-malarial pills the whole time, even when I went on R&R.
My dad contracted malaria once on one of his OCONUS postings and told you don't ever what to get that. :eek:
So, that kinda scared me into taking them every day, even when other folks were telling me about possible kidney problems, etc.
Anyway, I never had a single issue. No nightmares, no kidney problems, nothing. Really enjoyed my time in AFG, too...

Weird then because most everyone in our platoon experienced it.

Course we didn't take them all the time either because we didn't like what it did. Nobody ever got it anyways.

Thats what I was thinking. This was during 2009. Everybody was issued it and most if not all across the company mentioned similar issues even NCOs jr/sr.

April 2012 - August 2014 for me. Mebbe they got the kinks worked out by then?

Mebbe they gave you triggerpullers the crappy stuff and gave us CDCs the good stuff? o_O

I wonder if something was wrong with it also. I took it for a year when deployed on WESTPAC's and none of us had any issues at all that I can remember.

I wish I could recall the name of it. All i remember is it came in a white bottle that fit in the palm of your hand and I think it had enough for most if not all the tours length?

Nobody ever complained about serious side effects and we never heard joe rumors nor any doc confirmations either so we just kinda rolled with it.

Trying to remember the name, too. I got the same bottle. I think there were 500 pills in it.

I could look around in my "travel boxes" and see if there's anything in there. Maybe my "yellow book" would list it?

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads