JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fusion has always been the "next" tech - 15yrs out stuff. Could be next year, based upon patents filed!

Compact Fusion

Lockheed Martin Now Has a Patent For Its Potentially World Changing Fusion Reactor
Like this:

htip_back_to_future_mr_fusion_replica.jpg

View attachment 513906
2018: Worlds Largest AirCraft. not yet flown, just performed a 'medium' speed runway test.

How much closer to the camera are the people and the pickup? Cause if they are by the plane, it doesn't appear that large.

Stratolaunch's Rocket Carrier, the Biggest Airplane Ever Built, Aces Fastest Runway Test Yet

Typical media BS. Largest wing span thanks to composite construction might make it the largest wing span in the world, but the largest plane still goes to the Antonov transport. Which did land in Medford last week to pickup some Erickson helicopters to take to New Zealand for firefighting.

is?qXtBXYuYTryWwoVp-_kFUa-kGFKQRbynBHCKPZvDEJE&height=195.jpg

I wonder if I could program my home alarm system to play this. :eek:

That is pure music to an old school firefighters ears. You heard that and knew some kind of sh*t was going down and we needed to go deal with it. Pagers and phones took that away.

There were so many of those old Civil Defense air raid sirens put up on fire stations around this country.

Y'all outta go inside a C5A Galaxy if you ever get a chance... HUGE cavern in those things!! My unit flew non-stop from Central America to Andrews AFB in one... loaded and boarded in steamy-hot jungle heat, then landed and disembarked in an October Maryland snow storm.... so surreal.... strange days those were.

Typical media BS. Largest wing span thanks to composite construction might make it the largest wing span in the world, but the largest plane still goes to the Antonov transport. Which did land in Medford last week to pickup some Erickson helicopters to take to New Zealand for firefighting.

View attachment 515465
Saw that aircraft in Bangor ME a few years ago, the fuel tanker under the wing looked like a toy.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top