JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know how lilsqeeve did it, but folks on the 7.62x54r forums often do it with a white crayon and hair dryer. It brings out hard-to-see armory stamps that'd be nearly impossible to photograph otherwise. Doesn't take much effort to remove later if you want, either.

I use a white tire paint crayon. Permenant color. Goes on soft and hardens after time passes. You can wipe off the over smear with a clean cloth and rubbing alcohol. I've had this crayon for many years. Don't know if they're still available. Greydog.:s0155:

+106,87

two threads of "look what I did" and "guess how I did it", with no response whatsoever on how it was done...looking for attention & starting drama...thought I"d left that behind on barfcom!

YMMV

Honestly, it would be nice if the OP would just say how he chose to fill in the engraving on his gun. But really, enough schmucks have posted on his threads ripping him, that I almost support him hiding it just to dick with them...

Honestly, im not hiding anything. This thread is not a thread about what I started it to be. It turned into a thread about arguments. Since it is not what it was intended to be then why even post on it anymore. I am trying to end this thread. It got REALLY out of hand. It was a pointless thread when people started arguing back and forth. It went way too far off what it was supposed to be. People are on here saying im on here only for internet drama. Nope, I am not. I simply wanted to here other ideas to try them out before I posted how I did it. There are too many grumpy people on here that need to STAY ON TOPIC OF THE THREAD! Thank you, bye.

I thought that at some time you would tell us how you did it. It has been almost a week and the only thing you respond to is the negative criticism.

I even complimented you on your work, but did make a comment about your sensitivity towards the negative criticism. The only reply I got was about the sensitivity comment.

The thread would have not gotten "so far off of track" if you would have just said what you used to do the lettering, but you only took the opportunity to complain about things that you didn't like. You, Mr. OP, had the ability to end it all, but chose not to.

Grow up.

Unsubscribe is my action.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews