JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never said people have not been doing it. I said I just found out. The Glock does not have a polymer slide, right? I originally started on the logo of the Glock and just figured why not try it on others. If I do not like it in a while I can take it right off in like 5 min. I figured if people liked it I could tell them how to do it. If not, then no sense in wasting time posting directions.

Never said people have not been doing it. I said I just found out. The Glock does not have a polymer slide, right? I originally started on the logo of the Glock and just figured why not try it on others. If I do not like it in a while I can take it right off in like 5 min. I figured if people liked it I could tell them how to do it. If not, then no sense in wasting time posting directions.

and like I said, that's fine if you like it. Polymer slide? Huh? :huh:

I have to admit my opinion of the color fill is that it's cheesy. On the flipside, that is a one of the better stippling jobs I have seen on a Glock.....or is that grip tape?

I guess a better gun trick would be for someone to tell of an idea they liked without getting trashed. I bet it's not possible on the internet with all us armchair tacticians.

I know right. Thanks Sheepdog223. I didnt fully understand why someone would get on ones thread to just say something negative. I dont fully get it. But oh well. I figured if enough people liked it I would post the how to. Its pretty simple anyways.

Taste is subjective. Modding toys to feel better about them is cool. So rather than criticize, let me say it looks like a good job. And I want to know how. Probably won't do any of my black weps in white, but I've been thinking for years about something in black for my sockets and crescent wrenches. Seriously. Thanks in advance.

Some people just aren't happy unless they tell someone how much they dislike your idea of what's cool. Whether its my thing or not, it looks like you did a pretty decent job.

My application of this technique went to the functional: On my Savage 24's (combo over-unders), the tiny little arrows on the hammer that tell you which barrel you have selected to fire are almost invisible. White paint highlight of them allows me to believe I have taken a step to avoid a 3-inch 20ga magnum detonating when I am convinced I have selected .22 Mag. (Or vice-versa.) Numerous critters have ran off laughing when I make this mistake.

wow people are so sensitive around these parts. I am sorry if my opinion of this stupid (to me) trend offended so many. Heavens forbid a stranger on a discussion forum doesn't agree with you. I will remember that we have to like everything that's posted here from now on.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top