JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been going to Bi-Mart for decades, and just wanted to pass this along for those who might be interested. I don't work for the company, and I have no interest in promotion these things. I just think they're super cool.

PXL_20230305_175215738.jpg PXL_20230305_174352303.jpg

Thanks, I think I will check them out today when I go into town.

I have a lot of different sized GI surplus cans, but that is a size/layout that I don't have and could be useful. I have the equivalent MTM plastic cases ("ammo crates" they call them), but that is metal and that is preferable IMO.

I saw those before. I passed. Thinking that.....I'd probably get a hernia if I filled it up with ammo and tried to move it from place to place. Yeh......even a .50 cal. can (filled with 7.62x51mm) can be "heavy". But, that's just me.

Aloha, Mark

I saw those at my local Bi-Mart, they're quite large.
Not the ones I saw today.

The size calculates out to 593 CI, whereas a .50 can is 458 CI and a Fat 50 can is 690 CI.

Since I can buy a 50 can for $9 and a Fat 50 can for $15, I don't see a lot of value in this BiMart can, unless you have something that will fit in the flatter wider shape, like a laptop/tablet (unfortunately, my laptop is a bit too big).

See seems like a handy way to store bulk shotgun shells - can't fit that many in a regular ammo can. Could also be useful for storing other stuff that needs to be kept dry - electronics, emergency food, etc. Heck, you could store a full size handgun, multiple spare mags, holster, mag carrier, portable radio, emergency food, some handy tools, etc in one of those and use it as an Oh $hit kit.

See seems like a handy way to store bulk shotgun shells - can't fit that many in a regular ammo can. Could also be useful for storing other stuff that needs to be kept dry - electronics, emergency food, etc. Heck, you could store a full size handgun, multiple spare mags, holster, mag carrier, portable radio, emergency food, some handy tools, etc in one of those and use it as an Oh $hit kit.
Didn't think about the handgun kit storage idea, that sounds like a great thing to grab and go. Toss in a moisture absorbing pack and don't worry until it's needed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top