JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DAMN! Again though look how many rounds he soaked up and was still moving. I could not tell for sure but looked like he still had his gun in hand. The last few shots sound like some kind of pump action weapon. Looked like some kind of weed shop? Have to guess the bullet sponge was already high.

Last Edited:
DAMN! Again though look how many rounds he soaked up and was still moving. I could not tell for sure but looked like he still had his gun in hand. The last few shots sound like some kind of pump action weapon. Looked like some kind of weed shop? Have to guess the bullet sponge was already high.
It was a gas station convenience store (according to the Reddit thread).

The perp was grilling food outside the store and wouldn't leave when asked to.

Once the guard did a mag dump on him with his pistol, he went and got a shotgun and mag dumped that into the perp.

Reportedly the perp was a trouble maker who had also shot his uncle previously and other bad deeds.

I watched the vid several times and the perp tried to use his gun on the guard while being hit with the shotgun. The last shot of the shotgun was just momentarily after the perp appears to drop his gun.

The whole thing goes to show that someone can soak up a lot of damage, and can still be a threat after a mag dump and some hits from a shotgun.

The whole thing goes to show that someone can soak up a lot of damage, and can still be a threat after a mag dump and some hits from a shotgun.
And yet, there are elitists who seek (and succeed!!! :mad:) to limit us to a mere 10 rounds...

It was a gas station convenience store (according to the Reddit thread).

The perp was grilling food outside the store and wouldn't leave when asked to.

Once the guard did a mag dump on him with his pistol, he went and got a shotgun and mag dumped that into the perp.

Reportedly the perp was a trouble maker who had also shot his uncle previously and other bad deeds.

I watched the vid several times and the perp tried to use his gun on the guard while being hit with the shotgun. The last shot of the shotgun was just momentarily after the perp appears to drop his gun.

Damn! Sounds like the tax payers got a hell of a deal here. That clown if he had lived would have been a drain for the rest of his years. Scary how much lead he could soak up and still want to fight. :eek:

Damn! Sounds like the tax payers got a hell of a deal here. That clown if he had lived would have been a drain for the rest of his years. Scary how much lead he could soak up and still want to fight. :eek:
Do we need to start a go fund me thing to help him replace the rounds he expended? Ammo has gotten really expensive, I haven't seen the video yet but sounds like there were several dollars fired. I'll start out by contributing $5

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top