JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a Kimber Stainless Target 1911 in 10mm that I kept over a Razorback and a Sig 220 stainless elite. I know it sounds crazy, but the Kimber is more accurate than the DW, and the Sig slide was a bugger to rack. I also have a G40 that is 16 rounds of whoop bubblegum and very accurate, the Glock 40 has tamed the recoil and it's a lot of fun to shoot. Life is too short to not own a 10mm handgun.

Well, all, I am surprised the thread is still open.

I bought the GLOCK 40 MOS, yep! I know I said no to GLOCKs but capacity and all the praise of it won me over. It arrived at the FFL yesterday (Tuesday) and I began the paperwork, so now comes the wait. Deal was too good to pass over.

Thanks.

Nobody should have to convince you, regardless of any caliber you look at.

If your needing to be convince then you either have doubt about the caliber(which is a personal choice of whether your comfortable with its performance) or you haven't done enough research on the caliber (which asking to be convinced is kind of like you want peoples approval and lazy)

But here is a good picture. Of course the draw back on this picture is it doesn't state the brands of ammunition used in the test.

View attachment 618468

Someone photoshopped an atomic bomb explosion into your 10mm wound channel. (image doesn't seem legit) I'm not doubting the 10mm...just that this image is accurate.

I have decided you should pass on that Glock 40, so I will have more ammo available.

Naw I have a meager supply of practice and carry ammo, enjoy.

The wife put a Olight on my XDM10 5.25 and this morning was practicing presenting the gun about 20 times, she wants her muscle memory tuned for the light.

Well if that one went over your head this one will definitely go over your head, maybe not.
I have a lot of 10 mm ammo that I took in on trade years ago and I will not sell it I am going to get a 10 mm annihilator revolver or an Annihilator carbine. LOL
BBD2AFDA-0875-4169-81B0-93D0725A4918.png

2A8459DC-E547-4685-9A0F-A723342F8469.jpeg

25-06 and 10mm were the only ammo I saw on the shelf yesterday.
Well if that one went over your head this one will definitely go over your head, maybe not.
I have a lot of 10 mm ammo that I took in on trade years ago and I will not sell it I am going to get a 10 mm annihilator revolver or an Annihilator carbine. LOL
View attachment 775239

View attachment 775240
Perfect. Only line after that is the Black Talons for my 10 I got saved up. The good old hot stuff.

Well, the same person who sold me their G40 also offered me 795 fmj rounds for $200 shipped, sounded like a no brainer, so agreed.
Good deal, right?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads