JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It probably would have been handled by now if I had stayed on it, I have too many.....no, no strike that..... I have other guns that need shooting too. I did not want them to feel unwanted. Yes guns have feelings too.

It probably would have been handled by now if I had stayed on it, I have too many.....no, no strike that..... I have other guns that need shooting too. I did not want them to feel unwanted. Yes guns have feelings too.
I guess I forgot to mention I have monkey hands and a good grip from motor cross and rock climbing. I also bought another 14:45 black oops, this time I have the recon tactical. Hate the silencer sites, but couldn't pass up Sportsmens Warehouse deal of $700. Haven't had time to see if it works as good as my first one. Just like you, I keep all my guns and fly rods, I remember as a kid looking at all my grandpa's guns and wanting to shoot them. Out of 20 grandkids he left me all of them and someday I will do the same. I did sell one of mine not his, a Glock 9 mm about 15 years ago. needed money to finish school, but I replaced it a Glock 10 mm. it ain't sexy but it grouped two inches around the bullseye at 15 yards free hand out of the box. My Kimber, Sig, Para Excutive Carry are the same way, Para black opps needed adjusting. Para's EC is just as accurate as the black oops, 3 inch barrel with a full size grip and its aluminum. Full size grip is a must if you want to hit a something besides a barn door.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top