JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
As I previously inferred - we (lever gun fans) do not own/collect based on caliber. The lever gun is the primary interest, it's just that the 30-30 is the majority. And the 30-30 today is not your Grandpa's round. With modern bullets and powders the .30 WCF can be loaded to respectable velocity and performance. The Speer 125 gr HP has become a very popular bullet to load with and gives almost maximum velocity with the proper loading. And the bottom line is no AR, AK etc. will ever come to the shoulder as naturally as a Winchester or Marlin nor have the pure essence of history, tradition or nostalgia. Call it cheezy but when I am shooting my Winchesters I am a kid again playing cowboy, I am James Stewart in Winchester '73, I am Rooster on the hill shooting at Ned Pepper, I am Teddy Roosevelt hunting Cougar in Utah but the reality is I will be ME hunting bear this fall with my Winchester!

RVTECH- Lets not load um to hot that is a thin case. When I was a kid and knew everything, I found the large chambered on a 30-30 I had at the time - would like to split new cases into two pieces before approaching maximum loading data right there in that book!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads