Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Concealed Carry section

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by LinuxKnight, Sep 26, 2008.

1. LinuxKnight

LinuxKnight PDX Oregon New Member

I posted this in the general ideas thread but haven't heard anything since, so I thought I would just make a separate topic on it.

I would like to see a Concealed Carry issues subforum, to deal specifically with issues you would encounter when getting a permit, going about in public armed, self defense situations, what kind of gear to use, legal issues related specifically to concealed carry, etc.

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Sorry for not getting back to you before this. Since we're so small right now I'm trying to keep the various sections to an absolute minimum, but once we grow I plan on adding a 'strategies and tactics' type section for various situational discussions. For now, most of the stuff can go into either General, Legal and Political, Handguns, or Accessories.

3. sweetbeard

sweetbeard Beavertown OreGUN! New Member

Well that is full of win...

A priest and a rabbi walk into a firefight with smoke grenades and a pointy stick

WWYD?

4. s_ribs

s_ribs Tigard, OR Member

Can't wait til we are big enough to have that section!