JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let's keep the board posted for times and locations to meet up and be peaceful. I could shoot down there as well. I'd bring only my camera. Could be a lot to talk about and later to dispel the bogus PR from the WH. Thanks.
Stuart Parkway and Aviation Drive
Edenbower Blvd andd Hiway 99
College Road and Hiway 99
9 am Roseburg Oregon

THIS LOOKS LIKE THREE DIFFERENT LOCATIONS OR MAYBE THIS IS THE TRAVEL ROUTE???

This thread should be loaded with people that are going! It's not very often one gets to hit the enemy so hard right in your back yard, there should be 10s of thousands showing up!!! The only reason I'm not going is I'm getting married this weekend, I said something about going and about got shot by my fiancé!( not literally ) needless to say I wish I was going.

Stacy

Good luck to you both Stacy!!!!

Let's keep the board posted for times and locations to meet up and be peaceful. I could shoot down there as well. I'd bring only my camera. Could be a lot to talk about and later to dispel the bogus PR from the WH. Thanks.

THIS LOOKS LIKE THREE DIFFERENT LOCATIONS OR MAYBE THIS IS THE TRAVEL ROUTE???

I saw the same places mentioned on fb so it's three different locations

Let's see, what will media focus on to make us look evil. Rebel flags mean we are racist. Gadsen flags means we are extremist but American flags look like we support obama. Think about how you will look. Cops do it right and turn their backs on politicions and stay silent.

It would be really funny to me if the crowd shouted Hiel Hitler and gave the Nazi salute but then I have a sick sense of humor.:D

I would not be surprised if they keep us far away. What's important is to have a good showing for the evening news. If they try to restrict us all the better. Supposedly he is meeting privately with the families but how could he resist blowing off his anti b.s.. Whatever, it should be interesting.

I'd be there also, but this is my first week of clinical rotation. I'll be there in spirit and I'll be sending well wishes to everyone down there. I wish you guys the best luck.

Thank you, to everyoneeveryone that shows up makes the trip or is there in spirit. We need all the help we can get. Thank you!

I'll be retired at the end of the year, unfortunately I'll be working on Friday, so I'll be there in spirit and thinking of all who can attend as I grew up in Sutherlin and attended UCC a long time ago. The families and victims are the most important part of this entire event and we shouldn't forget that. Most likely the only place you'll see (not my president) is in some room surrounded by our governor and Prozanski and their ilk on tv and of course there won't be any protests in Roseburg as far as the media is concerned because we'll all be at home reading our bibles, polishing our guns, putting up our racist rebel flags and planning our next assault on a gun free zone somewhere. Not that I'm cynical or anything. Be very smart everyone as this could be the perfect storm for this piece of dung, "always remember" the media can portry it anyway they want. Your efforts are very appreciated Dunehopper, Thanks.

This thread should be loaded with people that are going! It's not very often one gets to hit the enemy so hard right in your back yard, there should be 10s of thousands showing up!!! The only reason I'm not going is I'm getting married this weekend, I said something about going and about got shot by my fiancé!( not literally ) needless to say I wish I was going.

Stacy

Dang it man... you're not even officially married yet and she's already got your "boys" in her purse! BTW- don't let your bride eat ANY wedding cake... it instantly kills their labido. o_O

(JUST KIDDING about the "boys".... Congrats!!) :D

I have to work, or else I'd be there to give BHO a Bravehart battlefield salute.

Will this be open carry friendly?

Following this on Err another source: the Families have asked: No Political Shirts "Gun Rights, etc" Nor is CCW/OC suggested, due to WE are going to be FACING DOWN the Resident of the White House.

More like Turning our Backs ala ~the Wave~ was One suggestion.

Be Respectful.
Be With Honor.
Be Dignified in Respect to Roseburg.
Be WILLING to walk Quite a Distance, to get to the areas (multiple) of resistance by the Masses.

EDITED IN: be cautious about Parking!!!! All places of PROTEST have Zero Parking!!!! You will need to Walk a Distance!

He is Not wanted in Roseburg, He was NOT Invited.

see FB, Oregon |||% zone Four, for details

Or websearch Douglas County+antiobama

Yours, in Patriotism,

philip

Last Edited:
Oh man, I so wish I could go. But I have an important meeting Friday as well as on Saturday :(
We will see if he bails out when he sees all the resistance. If he does show up, will he have the
nerve to talk about gun control?

As I understand it, Roseburg is day One of four days on the Coastal States. Probably golf on Saturday and Sunday, unless he has his sissy bike along.

And again, by sources in the Know: Douglas County Commisioners have 100% agreed No Bama in Roseburg, the Sheriff has stated same, Families of the Victims have said We Do Not want to meet with him.

This was on Bill O'Rilleys show recently in a "Pro" Roseburg viewpoint!

philip

Last Edited:
I've always thought it would be a smart move if pro- 2A protesters wore their working clothes to these events to represent the depth and variety of Americans that own guns.
Scrubs, uniforms, lab coats, buisiness suits, overalls, worn by hard workung, tax paying, American patriots grouped with signs like "plumbers or nurses or truckers for the 2nd".
We need to change our image from the false MSM's redneck, uneducated, mullethead image, to a more positive one. We need to look like the grownups and let the anti's look like unruly children.

BONUS;
For many of Obama's supporters, this may be their first opportunity to see or maybe even meet someone with an actual job....let's make it a positive experience for them

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads