JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I stopped by Sportsmans this evening for something else and noticed a handful of people sitting on camp chairs waiting at the gun counter. Nobody really looked happy or excited that they were buying a new gun.

Meanwhile, Sportsmans had a crates of various standard capacity mags.

I checked in at just above 6500 on the CHL holder list this morning at Tigard Pawn. Didn't ask what non-CHL holder was as they were pretty slammed.
Looks like the CHl holder list is holding steady at 6500 because several days ago it was the same for me. That would have been Wednesday or Monday night. I am guessing the numbers are higher now, because of Black Friday sales. A few big gun shops had gun sales.

Looks like the CHl holder list is holding steady at 6500 because several days ago it was the same for me. That would have been Wednesday or Monday night. I am guessing the numbers are higher now, because of Black Friday sales. A few big gun shops had gun sales.
I was helping out at FFL yesterday and saw quite a few instant approvals. The people getting stuck in queues are getting shafted in my mind.

I submitted one for my dad monday, he actually went backwards in the queue somehow lol, went from like 22,500k to 23,500k overnight and has been hovering around there for a few days. I'll be releasing his pistol to him today via the 3 day rule anyway. I planned to do the same for a friend of a friend but when I submitted his yesterday it was instantly approved. Lucky he has such an odd name!

Current queue is at 26,060

Edit: just did a private party transfer between 2 friends of mine a few minutes ago, buddy has CHL and got an instant approval

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top