JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bad Newd: the Douglas County Commissioners ~caved~ On their Original Dis Like of the prez arrival, unasked, they said "Set Party Affiliations aside" :mad:

philip

Maybe the citizens of Douglas County should send messages to their County Commissioners to let them know that their kissing of the ring will not be forgotten when it comes election time.

Looks like the guys on facebook changed the time to 11am .. not 9am

Could this have been hacked to try to get the protesters to show up after the king has already left? I know, my tinfoil hat may be a little tight :s0156: , but I wouldn't put anything past him or his supporters.

Ray

And a boost for your effort:

Roseburg turning into potential battleground over 2A

The Seattle Times is running a story this morning from the New York Times that seems to raise some cultural eyebrows because it reveals that Roseburg, Oregon residents – even in the wake of last week's college shooting – like their guns and some folks are considering buying guns.

<broken link removed>

Bite your tongue you!!! :)

For the last 6+ years we've had a bunch of left-leaners on this very site use that argument as justification for voting for him and why Obama has been good for the 2A.

As we all know (or at least most of us do): good for gun sales does not equal good for the 2A.

Now if we could only figure out a way to drive sales up while gun and ammo prices were coming down, that would be a winning situation.

The bloombots are already trying to politicize the protest as being disrespectful to the victims. They are also trying to make a point that the protesters are from out of the area.

In effect people from outside the area are politicizing that others from outside the area are politicizing an event that the President is politicizing. o_O Ironically, the counter protest will likely be paid activists who will be bused in.

They are watching for you to mess up so it can be used against us. I wouldn't be surprised to see an agent provocateur create an incident.

The bloombots are already trying to politicize the protest as being disrespectful to the victims. They are also trying to make a point that the protesters are from out of the area.

In effect people from outside the area are politicizing that others from outside the area are politicizing an event that the President is politicizing. o_O Ironically, the counter protest will likely be paid activists who will be bused in.

They are watching for you to mess up so it can be used against us. I wouldn't be surprised to see an agent provocateur create an incident.

Unfortunately you can't win in this situation. If no one shows up to protest, the media will say that the pro-gun folks simply are too small in number to make any impact, therefore confirming their claim that 143% of Americans demand all guns be taken away, which will just serve to energize their already rabid base.

Now, have pro-gun folks show up and they'll spin it again. Outside interests politicizing the event when the President is just there to comfort the victims and their families.

Show up with even one person open-carrying an AR, and ALL of the protesters are now violent psychopaths that threatened the President.

The media are masters of spin. Show up, don't show up. Be nice, be rude. Show up in big numbers, show up in small numbers. It doesn't really matter. They will spin this to make the President look like a compassionate superstar and anyone protesting look like a backwoods, out of touch, racist, bigoted, lunatic gun nut.

It would have been best if the POTUS would just have stayed away. The mayor had a chance to stop the whole thing, but he kissed their backsides and invited him along.

Dang.

Maybe the citizens of Douglas County should send messages to their County Commissioners to let them know that their kissing of the ring will not be forgotten when it comes election time.

Could this have been hacked to try to get the protesters to show up after the king has already left? I know, my tinfoil hat may be a little tight :s0156: , but I wouldn't put anything past him or his supporters.

Ray

It was just the time adjusted seems everything else intact.

20113714026398876_20.jpg

Unfortunately you can't win in this situation. If no one shows up to protest, the media will say that the pro-gun folks simply are too small in number to make any impact, therefore confirming their claim that 143% of Americans demand all guns be taken away, which will just serve to energize their already rabid base.

Now, have pro-gun folks show up and they'll spin it again. Outside interests politicizing the event when the President is just there to comfort the victims and their families.

Show up with even one person open-carrying an AR, and ALL of the protesters are now violent psychopaths that threatened the President.

The media are masters of spin. Show up, don't show up. Be nice, be rude. Show up in big numbers, show up in small numbers. It doesn't really matter. They will spin this to make the President look like a compassionate superstar and anyone protesting look like a backwoods, out of touch, racist, bigoted, lunatic gun nut.

It would have been best if the POTUS would just have stayed away. The mayor had a chance to stop the whole thing, but he kissed their backsides and invited him along.

Dang.

Really doesn't matter what media says cause everyone knows they are liars in the pocket of gooberment. By showing up you are still sending a message and it will be reported by fellow patriots on the net. Don't give up, the fight is real.

Allow me to make a prediction:
1. All access to Roseburg will be road-blocked and you will be stopped. Maybe multiple times.
2. At the road block you will be carefully scrutinized for Bibles, evidence of membership in the NRA or if you show any evidence of supporting the 2nd Amendment. If evidence is found you do you will be at least delayed if not detained.
3. You will be closely watched to insure you show proper deference to the emperor.
4. You will not be allowed to show your displeasure in any way.
5. You will likely be prevented from leaving Roseburg until he is far enough away that he will not have to look at you.
6. His liberal shills from Salem will be front and center to show their adulation and drink his kool aid.
7. The media will only carry the information that pleases him and his Salem minions.
8. You will fume and gruffle for several days to no avail and the entire U. S. will think you are incensed that guns have not yet been banned.

Sheldon

Allow me to make a prediction:
1. All access to Roseburg will be road-blocked and you will be stopped. Maybe multiple times.
2. At the road block you will be carefully scrutinized for Bibles, evidence of membership in the NRA or if you show any evidence of supporting the 2nd Amendment. If evidence is found you do you will be at least delayed if not detained.
3. You will be closely watched to insure you show proper deference to the emperor.
4. You will not be allowed to show your displeasure in any way.
5. You will likely be prevented from leaving Roseburg until he is far enough away that he will not have to look at you.
6. His liberal shills from Salem will be front and center to show their adulation and drink his kool aid.
7. The media will only carry the information that pleases him and his Salem minions.
8. You will fume and gruffle for several days to no avail and the entire U. S. will think you are incensed that guns have not yet been banned.

Sheldon

It doesn't matter what they do, people should go anyway. Pack a lunch....:D

Edited to add, as an old man the things I regret most is not doing what I could have done.

There is a protest rally in Roseburg Friday protesting the politicizing of the Roseburg shooting by Obama. The Roseburg organizers are asking for participation. The protest has gone viral and over 4000 have already pledged to be there. I am proposing caravans from both Portland and Medford that would have participants join along the way. Is anyone interested? One newspaper reported that if this protest rally is successful it will be a nightmare for the Whitehouse. The people of Roseburg and Douglas County have sent the message "Stay Away from Roseburg Obama!~ You Are Not Welcome." The Roseburg Beacon has accused Obama of standing on the corpses of the murdered students to make a political anti gun speech. My son and I and anyone else we can convince to come will be leaving at 7 AM from Medford to stand for our constitutional right to own a firearm. Is anyone interested in leading a caravan starting from Portland. Maybe a lead truck flying the American Flag? The presidential limo will be flying the flag maybe we can out flag Obama. Anyone from Medford who is interested reply and we will find a meeting place. There's not much time.

Are you still leaving at 7 am?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads