JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just bought an Anaconda. Best damn gun I have ever shot or looked at. It seems like they new they had something going and decided to skimp on the fit and finish, it does not compare to my 629-1 in looks but my god, that is a nice shooter. I can imagine a python is just as nice to shoot as the anaconda but looks like they finished it out better. All my friends (that would be three.... three total friends) mocked me for paying so much for one until they shot it. Now they are all looking for colts. Cant beat them. Go for it, they are worth the premium.

I have one of each. The Python feels much better than the Anaconda.

elsie

I personaly carry A 1990 manufactured Taurus model 66 .357 blued with A 4" barrel that I Picked up at A gun show in thr original box with all paper work. If you looked real hard you could see where someone had spun the cyl. around and I swapped an old rusty mossberg pump gun for it that I had found in a wall in an old abandoned house. noyhing against COLT its A great gun but more than this poor boy can afford.

I had a 4" Python and a 4" 686. Carried both on duty. Loved both but especially my Python. Now not so much that I'd pay the prices the Pythons are commanding right now. Spend the money on ammo or a class.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top