JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My brother is looking at buying a Colt M1991 a1 in the officers size and I was wondering what they are worth. Also I know nothing about about them, what types of magazines do they take or is there no difference between the 1911 magazines? I have done some research online but couldnt find more than side comments on my questions. thanks

The only difference in magazines is they are a bit shorter. I would recommend Wilson Combat 7 round mags for use in it. As for price, I have seen them go for anywhere between $500-700 depending on condition. The M1991A1 was more or less a working man's Colt, and had some plastic parts such as the main spring housing and trigger. Also, thought to you if might make no difference, some people have a problem with the ones with the old roll mark on the slide. The old one is huge, and it turns some people off on an otherwise great pistol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top