JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just acquired a Colt upper, post ban, with no bayonet lug, etc. I could care less about the bayonet lug, but I understand that some Colt ARs have small pins and some large pins. I need to acquire a lower that is compatible with my upper, and I THINK that I have a large pin upper. How can I tell, and how can I find a lower that is compatible? ANY advice is welcome.

Duartfarquardt

I just acquired a Colt upper, post ban, with no bayonet lug, etc. I could care less about the bayonet lug, but I understand that some Colt ARs have small pins and some large pins. I need to acquire a lower that is compatible with my upper, and I THINK that I have a large pin upper. How can I tell, and how can I find a lower that is compatible? ANY advice is welcome.

Duartfarquardt

Measure the pin holes.

Small pin. you'll know cause it will be the same size hole that is on the rear lug

so any lower will fit it except early colt lowers in which case you would need a $5-10 offset pin or bushing.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top