JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
THANK YOU ALL I PICKED UP 2 ANDERSON LOWERS @ PRIMARY ARMS @ 37.99!!
As mentioned earlier, put a decent LPK in them and they'll run fine. CMMG has an Enhanced Lower Parts Kit with an upgraded trigger in it. If you're not going to install a fancy $200+ trigger in the gun, this to me is a great deal. A crappy trigger drags down the quality of the entire build. Also, grease all of the slow moving parts (safety, takedown and pivot pin, sear, bolt release, mag release, etc.) while you're installing them. It makes the gun feel much smoother.

As mentioned earlier, put a decent LPK in them and they'll run fine. CMMG has an Enhanced Lower Parts Kit with an upgraded trigger in it. If you're not going to install a fancy $200+ trigger in the gun, this to me is a great deal. A crappy trigger drags down the quality of the entire build. Also, grease all of the slow moving parts (safety, takedown and pivot pin, sear, bolt release, mag release, etc.) while you're installing them. It makes the gun feel much smoother.
yeah i got a good lower klit and parts and a spare Larue MBT im gonna throw in it

Any you buy online will require shipping to and thru a local FFL, so considering higher transfer fees, modestly higher local prices are not such a bad deal. I like MK Tactical in Hillsboro. They handle several makes.
80% has not been banned not does it require FFL. Printed guns have not been banned.

Just buy lowers at local FFLs. When you factor in the transfer cost, it quickly becomes not worth it to deal with shipping wait times. They're barely $100 OTD everywhere
Unless and Lefty land there is no registration or background check for incomplete lower. Not regulated by feds and if you keep it in your state, it will remain legal, unless you live in a shthole state.

Depends though, if one wants to wait AND if buying multiples. Can save $ & put such towards the builds.

A multi transfer should only be ~$10 per, after whatever the FFL charges for the first one. If done same day/same form. No idea on how many an FFL can do on same form.

Ex: 4 lowers.

1st lower add $35 (what my FFL chargers for first shipped in transfer).

The next 3 add $10 each same day/same form (what my FFL does).

-Granted, MOST FFLS charge only state fee for in stock stuff, or might even knock it off the price (depending upon whatever it is). For a lower in stock, my FFL would charge me the $10 fee. So really depends.
Any FFL charging a fee to transfer an 80% lower is a thief.

I have to wonder if anybody at all will do the paperwork for an 80 plus transfer when they can just buy a 100 for the same price. No benefit at all to 80s anymore

I have to wonder if anybody at all will do the paperwork for an 80 plus transfer when they can just buy a 100 for the same price. No benefit at all to 80s anymore
Certainly not a Polymer 80 Vs a Aero Precision or even a Anderson (I like Anderson by the way and have several)

I have a Billet and a Cast Aluminum 80% blanks with a good Jig, then I have a couple of Poly 80's from five years or so back with their disposable Jigs, not in the Market for more.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top