JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When that movie comes out watch the prices soar on everything.

SF-

Too late Silver Fox, for some things, it's already happening. Gold is on its way up as are other metals.
We're seeing the devaluation of the dollar.
What a lot of the population don't get is that the water is starting to get hotter little by little and most people just dont feel it. But I agree with you, this movie seems to be pretty accurate and scary and when people start to wake up, panic buying will happen.
I don't know when this movie is going to be released, but a movie by the late
Aaron Russo, "Freedom to Facism" can be Googled and viewed for free. It's another exlosure type documentary about the state of the country.:)

There is a book written called How to Prepare for the Comming Crash.
It has most of the information the movie will have. The book was first printed in 1971.

jj

I went and saw this movie on sunday with the g/f. IT was very very good and of course a little depressing. I think everyone should take a look but it's only playing until Thursday, so get to it!

The audience seemed stunned and just sat their quietly as the credits rolled. Give a lot of food for thought and especially reminds us all the need to prepare.

I recommend everyone seeing it, especially those that are not already in the prepare mindset (like my g/f).

Anyone who can get it through on demand be willing to rip it into video?

Went and saw it on opening night (Dec 3) at Cinema 21. Michael Ruppert was there. Interesting to hear him talk a little. In short, he's done with this stuff, cause "there just isn't enough time left."

From his movies web sight:

To find COLLAPSE on COMCAST look under Channel 1 "On Demand" under the "Movies" tab in "Movies A to Z" and "Indies + Foreign" sections.

Says the movie isn't available until 11 DEC

SF-

Well in the movie you certainly get the feeling he smokes like a chimney. Can't be too good for the health :/

It's a little sad because as dobanion said you can tell he's given up some hope. Although he seems to believe that people can get through this if we adapt and prepare with what little time we have left. No matter what, interesting times may be upon us.

lol @, "Is he a prophet?!"
and..

"Nothing grows forever."
...come on.

Oil prices may spike, but they will come crashing down when nobody can buy it...

Seems interesting, but speculative and rather an alarmist point of view.

Not saying some of his claims are true, but obviously exaggerated for it's entertainment value, whether he actually believes them or not. :cool:

I'll watch it.

@ Silver Fox, which essay are you talking about? I didn't see anything that mentions his health?

@ Ferg, you'd be wise to do ten minutes of research before you put your ignorance on display for the world. You have no idea what you're talking about. Or...do you?-if so, why don't you educate us on the realities of the world including geopolitical, financial and environmental? I'm sure we'd all love to know what's really going on.

@ Silver Fox, which essay are you talking about? I didn't see anything that mentions his health?

@ Ferg, you'd be wise to do ten minutes of research before you put your ignorance on display for the world. You have no idea what you're talking about. Or...do you?-if so, why don't you educate us on the realities of the world including geopolitical, financial and environmental? I'm sure we'd all love to know what's really going on.

I hate to flame a fire, but I honestly don't think that warrants such a personal attack. I'd sincerely appreciate if you would rephrase that, and tell me why you're so angry with me.

I respectfully disagree with the comment regarding me being "ignorant."

Well, first I'm not angry with you. Sometimes that's difficult to discern through the mere use of words on the internet. I think emoticons are a little silly but maybe I should take up their use. Anybody can be ignorant of something specific, in fact we all are ignorant in some way or another. There are a million examples, one being that I have no idea what exactly the umbilical cord attaches to inside the baby. But somebody knows this.

I think we can agree, again for instance, that you are ignorant of Mike Ruppert and his work. Yes, no?

Therefore I will rephrase the statement and add an offer of assistance: I think it would be wise to do some research into Mike Ruppert, his work, etc before making summary and/or dismissive judgments about him especially in regards to his opinion on oil. I think this would be wise because then a person would not be ignorant of him and the work, therefore that person might be qualified to an opinion and perhaps more if his or her own research could meet or exceed that of Ruppert in this regard.

If you're truly interested I can fast track you to that research. If not that's completely understandable and hopefully you can accept my reformulation of the statement. Otherwise we might have to take twenty paces...(see here is where a smiley emoticon would really be helpful).

Well, first I'm not angry with you. Sometimes that's difficult to discern through the mere use of words on the internet. I think emoticons are a little silly but maybe I should take up their use. Anybody can be ignorant of something specific, in fact we all are ignorant in some way or another. There are a million examples, one being that I have no idea what exactly the umbilical cord attaches to inside the baby. But somebody knows this.

I think we can agree, again for instance, that you are ignorant of Mike Ruppert and his work. Yes, no?

Therefore I will rephrase the statement and add an offer of assistance: I think it would be wise to do some research into Mike Ruppert, his work, etc before making summary and/or dismissive judgments about him especially in regards to his opinion on oil. I think this would be wise because then a person would not be ignorant of him and the work, therefore that person might be qualified to an opinion and perhaps more if his or her own research could meet or exceed that of Ruppert in this regard.

If you're truly interested I can fast track you to that research. If not that's completely understandable and hopefully you can accept my reformulation of the statement. Otherwise we might have to take twenty paces...(see here is where a smiley emoticon would really be helpful).

I couldn't have possibly asked for anybody to be more condescending. You're not convincing anybody to join your "team."

Also, you speak of him like he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

...I'm ignorant? After that article you just wrote?
Give me a break. Better yet, take a break from political discourse.
You disgust me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads