Gun Deals
Low Price Guns
Sporting Systems
RifleClass.com
Defensive Arts
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Colion Noir: The Truth About Gun Violence By The Numbers

He lost me at 4:25
I take it that you disagree with his logic.
Starting at 4:25, he succinctly stated a significant factor in at least 25% of the >8K crime-related gun murders. Following that, he diplomatically called the political machines in those cities opportunistic hypocrites.
I agree with his assertions based on observation, personal experience and various studies I've read over the decades.

Goosebrown

Reactions
Starting at 4:25, he succinctly stated a significant factor in at least 25% of the >8K crime-related gun murders. Following that, he diplomatically called the political machines in those cities opportunistic hypocrites.
I agree with his assertions based on observation, personal experience and various studies I've read over the decades.
??? I agree absolutely with him in every point and said so.

Reactions
How long have we been trying to assist with poverty? If he had said let’s get rid of welfare because welfare only perpetuates the cycle of poverty I’d be all in.

P

How long have we been trying to assist with poverty? If he had said let’s get rid of welfare because welfare only perpetuates the cycle of poverty I’d be all in.
P
We totally agree on that. Welfare, anything more than short term unemployment, is a waste.
I interpreted his argument to be economic opportunity, jobs, community investment, etc. However, that presents the see.ingly, mutually exclusive scenario: economic investment where crime and poverty is rampant.
Mike Illitch made a good example of how to do it successfully in Detroit, but I would suspect the economic risk is far too great for most.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online