JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only way any of this will change is when the masses point at the geriatric reprobate 'leaders', laugh in their face and proceed to ignore every. single. word. that come out of their hoorish moufs.

Tyrants, plain and simple... what the officer said it true. But none of that matters. Getting rid of guns under the guise of safety is a fallacy. The true intent is to make sure everyone will be obedient and easier to control without the chance of even the "slightest" amount of dissent or pushback to an ever increasing tyrannical governing rule.

Colion did a good job on Bill Maher's show.

He is a lawyer. I've picked up some good talking points from him. Simple and straightforward stuff that I use to backdown emotional idiots.

I stopped debating years ago. The Constitution is the law of the land no matter what mealy mouth B.S. they spout.
They want our guns and they can't have them. Discussion over.

I hate it when gun issues are referred to as needing "gun safety". To me gun safety is learning where the safety is, how to load/unload,
how to cross a fence, how to transport, etc. and on and on. Find an expression that accurately describes a situation, gun aggression,
gang rumble, mentally ill, etc. Continual referral to "gun safety" I believe indicates to those non-gun folks that guns are not safe. When
just the opposite is true. Guns create safety for those using them properly.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews