JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No, No, No,
Guns, guns, guns,
Legislation, legislation, legislation?

Everything in threes?

I see insanity, insanity, insanity !

What?
F1E0AA98-8AE6-4A6B-A24E-32B38B54136E.jpeg

What?
8A4BDF72-BC11-4270-8AC4-44239BC36398.jpeg

What?
45371541-D1E3-44E2-B181-E8ECB96BB04C.jpeg

Am I the only one annoyed by the YouTube bait and switch tactics all these folks use?

This video shows the gal at the mic like there is a video interview, but then is just a video of some dude relaying what an article says. Lame!

Am I the only one annoyed by the YouTube bait and switch tactics all these folks use?

This video shows the gal at the mic like there is a video interview, but then is just a video of some dude relaying what an article says. Lame!
I've downvoted and told YouTube to stop showing me content from guns and gadgets, that California lawyer, and a few smaller creators trying to use the tactic to grow. It's the same outrage click bait content no matter your political affiliation.

Best thing you can do - stop giving them attention.

I've downvoted and told YouTube to stop showing me content from guns and gadgets, that California lawyer, and a few smaller creators trying to use the tactic to grow. It's the same outrage click bait content no matter your political affiliation.

Best thing you can do - stop giving them attention.
Right off the bat, "Armed Scholar" comes to mind…. I gave him ONE LAST chance just a moment ago concerning WA's recently passed AWB, I didn't even make it halfway through the video. His thumbnails and video titles are completely misleading from the actual content which equates to click-bait.

I ain't go no time fo' dat!

Right off the bat, "Armed Scholar" comes to mind…. I gave him ONE LAST chance just a moment ago concerning WA's recently passed AWB, I didn't even make it halfway through the video. His thumbnails and video titles are completely misleading from the actual content which equates to click-bait.

I ain't go no time fo' dat!
Armed Scholar - thank you. Couldn't think of his name and just settled up on "that CA lawyer".

On the flip side, I'm happy with Four Boxes Diner and glad to see his channel growing steadily (https://www.noxinfluencer.com/youtube/channel/UCryaem-nXjC27Yci0xTNfhQ)

Ditto this!

AND - there are far too many guys like this 'guns and gadget' guy who all say the same things. They take an issue, current event etc. and attempt to 'report' on it but most of the time it winds up being redundant information or their own opinions. And this is if they can even speak well, enunciate clearly or properly. Some should really watch and listen to themselves and decide if they should even have a YT channel.

Ditto this!

AND - there are far too many guys like this 'guns and gadget' guy who all say the same things. They take an issue, current event etc. and attempt to 'report' on it but most of the time it winds up being redundant information or their own opinions. And this is if they can even speak well, enunciate clearly or properly. Some should really watch and listen to themselves and decide if they should even have a YT channel.
IMG_0818.jpeg

Ditto this!

I would have to agree in regard to the Armed scholar, I cannot listen to him speak for more then a couple minutes before it's just too hard to listen anymore. The way he speaks, the constant repetitiveness makes my brain turn to mush.

"All told, Giffords staffers and volunteers have spent 50,000 hours lobbying in D.C. and 30 states."

"Giffords and its allies have been able to pass 525 state-level laws restricting access to firearms over the last decade—nothing to sneeze at in the least. Her youth-organizing program just turned five and has about 75 alumni who continue to work in their local communities. And 460 Giffords-backed candidates have been elected to state or federal office, according to the group's accounting. "Inch by inch. Capitals, capitals, capitals," Giffords says in describing the incremental and far-flung set of goals."

As we wrap our interview in her office, I ask how she keeps coming back to a challenge so deeply ingrained in politics. She pauses for 12 pregnant seconds.

"No more guns," she says.

Ambler, her aide and adviser, tries to clarify that she means no more gun violence, but Giffords is clear about what she's saying. "No, no, no," she says. "Lord, no." She pauses another 32 seconds. "Guns, guns, guns. No more guns. Gone."

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews