JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He lost me at 4:25
I take it that you disagree with his logic.
Starting at 4:25, he succinctly stated a significant factor in at least 25% of the >8K crime-related gun murders. Following that, he diplomatically called the political machines in those cities opportunistic hypocrites.
I agree with his assertions based on observation, personal experience and various studies I've read over the decades.

Starting at 4:25, he succinctly stated a significant factor in at least 25% of the >8K crime-related gun murders. Following that, he diplomatically called the political machines in those cities opportunistic hypocrites.
I agree with his assertions based on observation, personal experience and various studies I've read over the decades.
??? I agree absolutely with him in every point and said so.

How long have we been trying to assist with poverty? If he had said let's get rid of welfare because welfare only perpetuates the cycle of poverty I'd be all in.

P

How long have we been trying to assist with poverty? If he had said let's get rid of welfare because welfare only perpetuates the cycle of poverty I'd be all in.
P
We totally agree on that. Welfare, anything more than short term unemployment, is a waste.
I interpreted his argument to be economic opportunity, jobs, community investment, etc. However, that presents the see.ingly, mutually exclusive scenario: economic investment where crime and poverty is rampant.
Mike Illitch made a good example of how to do it successfully in Detroit, but I would suspect the economic risk is far too great for most.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top