JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Can you help support public land shooting!

• Total voters
I usually bring a big pot to boil the dogs after the clean up, do we need a second smaller one?

Yeah, I think so. I am going to bring chili and cheese as well. Plus the drinks. If you have a way to keep the cheese cold and a smaller pot for the chili that would be great!

I'll grab some of the multi packs of chips at Winco.....I'll get a 36 case of water too...

Hey,..... If the Salmon are running through the back yard by Friday morning, I'll do my best to nail one! I'm ready for them!

Salmon? Unless someone has been really luck outside? The Columbia is a real bust, so far, for salmon and steelhead.

We'll be bringing some sort of cold salad as a side dish.

You'll have some potato/macaroni salad then.

Can't think of anything else at this point

Perfect. Hitting the store Friday after work to grab the goods. I mean, if we are doing dogs we might as well do them UP! The only thing missing is onions, but I'm not chopping that many. Sorry guys. :p

I presume @Cogs saying "Hotdogs with fixn's means onions, mustard, ketchup?

How's about dunk tank for the moderator? :rolleyes: :s0112:

I'd grab/chop onions if needed....I own some good knives too.

Thanks, @Mister Bisley , for helping with the errands on Thursday! It's all set up and he will be expecting you. I'll let you know if I need another pickup service!

Team work! Volunteers are great, aren't they!?!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top