JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Can you help support public land shooting!

• Total voters
We think that tweeters were just looking for an easy score. I highly doubt this was anything else.

Anything you are willing to donate in the regards to responsible recreational shooting.

Like legal targets, safety gear, or well, anything is greatly appreciated!
I have been meaning to put together a package for each of the local shooting locations so someone could just pick everything up they need to keep on the good side so this is a great opportunity to give away the first package. I will send @Cogs a picture tomorrow.

Adjustable steel target stand, two 8' firing strips, staple gun, cardboard backers, two 6-packs of Tru-Glo targets, and a coyote self standing target to blast away with Shoot-N-C.

I have been meaning to put together a package for each of the local shooting locations so someone could just pick everything up they need to keep on the good side so this is a great opportunity to give away the first package. I will send @Cogs a picture tomorrow.

Adjustable steel target stand, two 8' firing strips, staple gun, cardboard backers, two 6-packs of Tru-Glo targets, and a coyote self standing target to blast away with Shoot-N-C.
Holy shmolly! That's a cool package! A perfect fit for what we're trying to accomplish... own your own target stand, and targets, and you won't leave them out there!

Nice move, Lucky! Thank you!

Holy shmolly! That's a cool package! A perfect fit for what we're trying to accomplish... own your own target stand, and targets, and you won't leave them out there!

Nice move, Lucky! Thank you!
Cardboard backers are not in the pic, they are on the way.

WP_20180808_11_22_52_Pro[1].jpg

I might try and get out to this. This "PIT" is really the pits. Been needing attention for a long time. @Cogs , you got a list of what needs to be brought, pot-luck wise?

Given the news about the dumpster, I can potentially come with the Isuzu.

isuzu-00.jpg

Trailer optional, if you think it will help, but it is flatbed only.

I might try and get out to this. This "PIT" is really the pits. Been needing attention for a long time. @Cogs , you got a list of what needs to be brought, pot-luck wise?
Nothing specific. Leaving the imagination open so people can choose what they want to bring. If no one brings anything we won't go hungry because we will still have the hot dog BBQ.

Thanks Mike. Hope to see you there!

Nothing specific. Leaving the imagination open so people can choose what they want to bring. If no one brings anything we won't go hungry because we will still have the hot dog BBQ.

Thanks Mike. Hope to see you there!

Imagination? I'm not sure I have one anymore?

Anyway, if you could post how many people will be there a couple days before, it would give me an idea for how much of something to make maybe.

We think that tweeters were just looking for an easy score. I highly doubt this was anything else.

I get them tweeters raiding my blue berries so much I put netting over the bushes. When they start defacing public property we've really got a problem! :p

@EPS donated two 1oz .999 silver 2nd Amendment silver coins to be raffled or auctioned off at this clean up.

Greatly appreciated @EPS

We will have to get you out to one of these in time!

D50BB2FE-92EA-46BD-90E0-EAA5CCE42DB8.jpeg 4A0EF2D9-C759-4D46-9C30-B8852862CA29.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top