JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Can you help support public land shooting!

• Total voters
Also @Cogs can I request that any pictures that have me in them NOT be placed on your site or this one?
Just dress like Antifa.

Yeah, I think so. I am going to bring chili and cheese as well. Plus the drinks. If you have a way to keep the cheese cold and a smaller pot for the chili that would be great!
We'll have a cooler and a stove if needed.

Thought I had some banana bread in the freezer but I guess I ate it all. I will figure something out to bring. Might camp the night before too. Just depends on how early I get off of work

Elk Creek is 15 minutes away but it has a fee and I assume people are hoping for a free site. North Fork Wilson River might be a nice one.

Been awhile since I went in there to look at the Elk Creek camp but I believe you have to schlep your gear from a parking area to set up camp. You don't get to pitch your tent next to your rig. I'm telling you there's a several very nice side-of-the-road places just a ways past the pit and another couple where Scoggins Creek rd and Beaver Dam rd intersect.

Yeah, donate back that pistol you won last year! :D

I don't think the kids would like that!

Actually, you make some really good cookies, don't you? I could pick some up on Friday!
I don't know what pistol you are speaking of :rolleyes: We are leaving Friday morning around 10. We will have some made up for you. Will that work for you or I could meet you or leave them in a cooler on my porch. Just let me know.

Been awhile since I went in there to look at the Elk Creek camp but I believe you have to schlep your gear from a parking area to set up camp. You don't get to pitch your tent next to your rig. I'm telling you there's a several very nice side-of-the-road places just a ways past the pit and another couple where Scoggins Creek rd and Beaver Dam rd intersect.
If anyone is close enough and has free time, it might be worth scouting it out a day ahead of time.

Ah reesers! Drive down union street on the right day and you'll get a whiff of them cooking the potatoes!

Perfect. Hitting the store Friday after work to grab the goods. I mean, if we are doing dogs we might as well do them UP! The only thing missing is onions, but I'm not chopping that many. Sorry guys. :p
You should have came to the earlier Cleanups when @bolus was still on the mainland.

He made tubular meats look amazing!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads