JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This I understand. But if I get rid of all assets all they can come after is wages which would still suck, but would be better than losing my house, truck, cars, guns, etc. I guess it would be more like liquidation/bankruptcy. My point is they can't get blood from a turnip I suppose.
Just note - that the Trustee can go after anything you might have sold off within 6 months of a bankruptcy if they can determine that you disposed of it. And, for example, you sold your truck to a family member within that period they can go after the truck. I don't know how that all works but that is what my bankruptcy attorney had told me. So, while you may think you have a good plan, there are a lot of things that could happen, including finding that you purposefully disposed of things to defraud the bankruptcy court, you could go to jail as a felon and lose your rights as well.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top