JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This I understand. But if I get rid of all assets all they can come after is wages which would still suck, but would be better than losing my house, truck, cars, guns, etc. I guess it would be more like liquidation/bankruptcy. My point is they can't get blood from a turnip I suppose.
Just note - that the Trustee can go after anything you might have sold off within 6 months of a bankruptcy if they can determine that you disposed of it. And, for example, you sold your truck to a family member within that period they can go after the truck. I don't know how that all works but that is what my bankruptcy attorney had told me. So, while you may think you have a good plan, there are a lot of things that could happen, including finding that you purposefully disposed of things to defraud the bankruptcy court, you could go to jail as a felon and lose your rights as well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top