JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Would you not get pissed about someone in your job field fabricating BS for personal gain?
So, let me get this straight... you're a former CIA guy who joined NWFA today just to set the record straight on a single thread about someone recounting a story that you claim is fictitious...

looks-legit-to-5c34a2.jpg

So, let me get this straight... you're a former CIA guy who joined NWFA today just to set the record straight on a single thread about someone recounting a story that you claim is fictitious...

View attachment 1480457
No.. And neither is Tony. The CIA structure works this way. You have staffers, direct contractors, and then third party contractors (security, facilities etc) non operational stuff. Tony was a third party contractor who worked for a company providing support to an agency A/O.

Would you not get pissed about someone in your job field fabricating BS for personal gain?
No. It happens all the time in the military. Just let time take its course. They always get caught one way or another.
Also no. Happens in engineering too. Sh't gets copied, and then there's China....
Had a resume come in once where the applicant claimed credit for an obscure product I developed. Into the crcular file....

View attachment 1480457
My thoughts exactly.

I don't see CIA guys making an account on an online forum with people they have never met to disqualify someone no one knows personally or really cares about.

Seems childish to me. But maybe that's the CIA now.

It's like all the top tier guys who try to argue over who gets credit for killing Bin Laden… weren't they supposed to be the quiet professionals? Now they are some of the loudest.

Real or not it was an entertaining podcast to listen to. I don't hold these guys up on a God pedestal like some. I appreciate what they have done for our country and respect them but at the end of the day they put their pants on in the morning just like the rest of us.

Last Edited:
I had the unfortunate honor of meeting him once. Was a jerk from the first word out of his mouth. And his entourage was equally pleasant.
I was a huge martial arts movie fan growing up and idolized Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, JCVD, Jackie Chan and Steven.

Out of all those guys I always imagined Steven was the prick of the bunch but his old movies were great. Years go by and Steven has definitely fallen from grace, lol. Even the old cast of Saturday Night Live in the 90s said he was the worst host ever and a huge dill weed.

Well, that was just about the most lackluster "fire fight" story I've ever heard. I've tried a few episodes of that podcast and so far I've been bored with all of them other than the guest talking about our electrical grid. "Combat Stories" is a much more enjoyable podcast should you be looking to hear the stories of veterans from every facet of our military and that of foreign countries.

Well, that was just about the most lackluster "fire fight" story I've ever heard. I've tried a few episodes of that podcast and so far I've been bored with all of them other than the guest talking about our electrical grid. "Combat Stories" is a much more enjoyable podcast should you be looking to hear the stories of veterans from every facet of our military and that of foreign countries.
I'm a big fan of that podcast. Listen to episode 38 and 64 have been my favorite so far.

Also a big fan of Mike Drop.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads