JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tony Cowden. Amazing career. Worth a listen. Very interesting background and career with SF and CIA.

This is among the most intense single-man gunfights ever recounted on the Shawn Ryan Show, and quite literally on any podcast. Tony Cowden shares the raw details of a prolonged engagement after being compromised. He found himself all alone, his partner having been killed at the outset of the fight. In the end, he had (9) 9mm rounds and (14) 5.56 rounds remaining.

Been listening to this podcast all day at work today. Amazing what you can do with a G17 and HK416.

I have less than ZERO use for CIA spooks….

SAME, I wouldn't pizz on one if he was on fire and I just drank turpentine!
Golly...all the ones I met or worked with , were such nice , pleasant fellas....
When they left..... :D

Pro tip...Always be sure to hold on to your watch and wallet as well...when in close proximity them fellas...:eek: :D
Andy

Tony Cowden. Amazing career. Worth a listen. Very interesting background and career with SF and CIA.

This is among the most intense single-man gunfights ever recounted on the Shawn Ryan Show, and quite literally on any podcast. Tony Cowden shares the raw details of a prolonged engagement after being compromised. He found himself all alone, his partner having been killed at the outset of the fight. In the end, he had (9) 9mm rounds and (14) 5.56 rounds remaining.

I came here just to set the record straight. This story is a complete lie. How much so? That gunfight never happened. To my knowledge Tony was never in GB, he was in GRS and he never participated in any gun fight. Tony actually was booted from GRS for failing to respond with a QRF for a team needing assistance. 99% of these clowns in the press and on these podcasts like Ryan's are fraudsters. Shawn Ryan in fact was never a paramilitary operator for the CIA. He worked GRS which is under the Directorate of Support providing security. It is sad that people are paying these jackasses money for training.

Last Edited:
I came here just to set the record straight. This story is a complete lie. How much so? That gunfight never happened. To my knowledge Tony was never in GB, he was in GRS and he never participated in any gun fight. Tony actually was booted from GRS for failing to respond with a QRF for a team needing assistance. 99% of these clowns in the press and on these podcasts like Ryan's are fraudsters. Shawn Ryan in fact was never a paramilitary operator for the CIA. He worked GRS which is under the Directorate of Support providing security. It is sad that people are paying these jackasses money for training.
Waiting on the evidence to validate your "Claim."

This further validates my "less than zero" use for anybody associated with "the agency". The phuckers will eat their own (without hesitation) on a regular basis, and generally cause more harm than "good".

Waiting on the evidence to validate your "Claim."Over 16 years with the agency. Worked GRS then CA. CIA originally had a house on the North side of Mosul. Then moved it to Marez when everything started kicking off. Just prior to the bombing at the DFAC. The bridge 5 incident he claims never happened either. We lost 6 vehicles in the three years I worked Mosul. One ended up into a light pole (possible kidnap attempt attempted T-bone), one t-boned by a bus that then rolled over (burned that car in place, the other 4 via gunfire. Have any questions ask.

This further validates my "less than zero" use for anybody associated with "the agency". The phuckers will eat their own (without hesitation) on a regular basis, and generally cause more harm than "good".
I could care less about government agency operators as well. But I do wonder when someone makes an account a few hours ago just to post about one individual…..

I could care less if it really happened or not. I'm not giving any money to any podcast or YouTube channel.

I could care less about government agency operators as well. But I do wonder when someone makes an account a few hours ago just to post about one individual…..

I could care less if it really happened or not. I'm not giving any money to any podcast or YouTube channel.
Would you not get pissed about someone in your job field fabricating BS for personal gain?

Would you not get pissed about someone in your job field fabricating BS for personal gain?
No. It happens all the time in the military. Just let time take its course. They always get caught one way or another.

I'm not calling you a liar. Not calling him a liar. Until I see hard proof it will stay that way. Right now it's your word against his.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top