JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cheap-o to me is a bad idea...Usually cause of:
Poor quality parts...
The gun is way to expensive to fix /more the gun is worth or parts are non-existent...
If you have a broken cheap-o gun...its hard to trade or re-sell even as a parts gun or "fixer upper" and then you still have to buy a replacement gun...so you end up "buying a gun twice"...so to speak...

Inexpensive guns on the other hand usually have better quality parts and may have a huge host of aftermarket options and parts...
Folks are more likely to buy or trade on a solid inexpensive gun...not that you will get rich with your re-sell or trade in...but it might be easier than a "cheap-o" gun...

For a inexpensive shotgun , the already mentioned Mossberg 500 series and Remington 870 Express series come to mind...
As well as the H&R / NEF series of single shot shotguns...

Course the rub is that everyone's cheap-o and or inexpensive gun might be one and the same , depending on who , when and where you ask...
Andy

Last Edited:
I'd rather have a yardsale shotgun of decent quality than a brand new $150 one made in China. We're talking about a machine that generates 15,000 foot-pounds of internal pressure. They can't even make an electric razor that won't grenade after a few weeks. :rolleyes:

That reminds me; I need to replace my air compressor with something made in the USA. :eek:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top