JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Always back into your parking spaces, don't park next to the front door. You're in a 4,000# weapon that's locked, call the cops and wait.
Exactly. She'll gas out quickly. Heavy breathing.

Don't pull a gun unless you intend on using it. It's not a "warning." That's called brandishing.

this is why I havent tested it. Ive bought another one though.
Friend warned me not to test it at home lest I qualify for a darwin award. :p
I keep forgetting to test it when I go to the woods to shoot.
It's like taking a leak, spitting, or farting, always point down wind.

There was literally nothing to stop them from backing out just a little, then gunning it forward. Bad situation and bad decisions

Just carry pepper spray on body. This way, you won't have to worry about it ruining by storing in your car. As John says, gotta have something between a harsh word and a gun.

Not a valid reason to pull a gun.

Check your emotions.
False - pregnant woman fears other woman is showing hostile intent with her approach, other woman has already struck her car and tried to keep her from leaving. Physical altercation could easily turn fatal for unborn child. Drawing gun and demonstrating willingness to defend herself and her unborn child was reasonable action considering the circumstances.

There is not a requirement to have already been physically assaulted to then draw the gun, drawing and shooting are not the same action. Review any police video with guns drawn. They are not always used to shoot even though they were drawn.

False - pregnant woman fears other woman is showing hostile intent with her approach, other woman has already struck her car and tried to keep her from leaving. Physical altercation could easily turn fatal for unborn child. Drawing gun and demonstrating willingness to defend herself and her unborn child was reasonable action considering the circumstances.
Haha. Good luck with that.

Just carry pepper spray on body. This way, you won't have to worry about it ruining by storing in your car. As John says, gotta have something between a harsh word and a gun.
this is really good advice but between keys, wallet, pocket knife, EDC... everything adds up.

That said, the preggo lady shoulda pepper sprayed the other would have been justified and a much better youtube video to watch.

this is really good advice but between keys, wallet, pocket knife, EDC... everything adds up.

That said, the preggo lady shoulda pepper sprayed the other would have been justified and a much better youtube video to watch.
I carry it on a carabiner with my keys.

You cant draw a gun because something "could" turn fatal, the fatal threat has to be imminent. Nothing in the video was a deadly threat especially the slap to the car. Your right about a fight turning fatal for an unborn child, but the preggo woman left the safety of her car. She pulled a gun when she didn't need to pull the trigger.... thats not going to win in court. In fact, she even had time to rack the slide and the other woman was well within reach but wasn't attacking.
To me this is a lession in controlling emotions. Clearly the other woman was doing everything to escalate a fight on camera for her youtube fame. People like that are the worst but one cant over react to drawing guns.

Imagine just trying to get some Chipotle with your pregnant wife then getting charged with a felony and loosing your job because some lady wanted to make a viral video.

Summary from 2020:

Large woman with large kids enters the Chipotle as man with his pregnant wife exit.
One of the large kids and the pregnant woman brush against each other.
Kid complains to her mom who starts recording with her cell phone to make a racial viral video.
Pregnant woman says that she feels threatened and attempts to be reasonable.
Man collects his wife while large woman accuses them of being racists.
They attempt to back their mini-van out of the parking lot.
Large woman runs behind the mini-van triggering its automatic braking.
This model of mini-van will also shut off the engine if a collision is detected.
The large woman strikes the rear of the mini-van with enough force to trigger the auto-engine shutoff!
The sound inside the cabin is so loud that the pregnant woman exits the mini-van.
As the large woman approaches the pregnant woman, she draws her legal concealed carry pistol and orders them all away.
The large woman who is obviously not impressed says "Ohhh, now she got the gun on me", indicating that she is NOT in genuine fear for her life.
Man gets van restarted and they drive to the police station.

Nearly three years later the offended party could not be bothered to show up to court.

I kind of remember this. Had no idea the damn thing was still going on

There was literally nothing to stop them from backing out just a little, then gunning it forward. Bad situation and bad decisions
The large woman ran behind the mini-van triggering its automatic braking.
This model of mini-van will also shut off the engine if a collision is detected.

The large woman smacked the van so hard that the collision detection system automatically shut off the engine.

Also, if you think that you have hit someone, it is your duty as a driver to stop and assess.

The large woman ran behind the mini-van triggering its automatic braking.

The large woman smacked the van so hard that the collision detection system automatically shut off the engine.

Also, if you think that you have hit someone, it is your duty as a driver to stop and assess.
Doesn't have a key to turn it back on? I doubt that.

Safety and Security "Pluses" for Chrysler

If an imminent collision is detected (something in the way of the front or rear parking radar) at speeds below 20 mph, the system may deploy maximum brake force and bring the vehicle to a full stop.

In an accident when the engine could be damaged and/or the fuel lines cut, the fuel pump stops sending fuel to the engine.

I believe that it takes a minute for the safety feature to clear itself.

Every time I have tested any of the aerosols I have accidently also tested it's effect on my children :s0112:

One open a window at the wrong time, another one came running into the yard to see what I was doing and once I got all of them (and myself!) when the wind shifted
That's YOUR side of the story. I would love to hear the kids' version. :s0002:

:D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews