JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Me thinks Bloomey will do his self in soon enough, that ought to help fix things when it happens!
Isn't it about time to ask him how many lives 594 has saved so far? There should be a clear, measureable number by now if it was a "common sense" initiative. He's going to have to either use bad data or lie. Given how they tortured the facts when pushing the initiative, I know what I'm expecting.

Isn't it about time to ask him how many lives 594 has saved so far? There should be a clear, measureable number by now if it was a "common sense" initiative. He's going to have to either use bad data or lie. Give how they tortured the facts when pushing the initiative, I know what I'm expecting.
Who says he can't do both? :D

Y'all are just bitter, clinging, paranoids... nobody's coming for your guns. We just need to have a conversation about guns, that's all. It's common sense. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile the vast majority of hedonistic apes who frequent this website will continue to vote "blue". :mad:

The word "republic" just means "not a monarchy" when you look it up. And having even a so-called representative republic is not going to save you. After all, that's what we have now.

Oregon has both direct democracy and representation (that word probably needs quotes around it). If you look at the laws passed using both systems, I'd lay money that the ones passed via direct democracy are on average, less harmful to liberty than what the legislature does. And certainly, there are vastly fewer of them. What does the legislature pass, a thousand bills per session or so?

The "representative" republic is just as much a fraud as direct democracy is.

It won't come close trust me... The system is rigged with no accountability to the people... At all levels they are begging for a Revolution... Or at least it seems that way!

It has been common knowledge that the system is indeed rigged regarding petitions. The position of Secretary of State has been used for political purposes many times in the past to abuse the democratic process here in Oregon.

Our current governor, Kate Brown, did this when she was Secretary of State too.

Here is a statement from the last election in 2012 by Ralph Nader, urging Oregonians to vote for the Progressive Party candidate for Secretary of State, instead of for Kate Brown:

"Kate Brown and her predecessor have played havoc with signatures and petitions to limit access to the ballot. They disrespect the voters, who are We The People."

So it is not just people on the right who complain about this political corruption in Salem.

Democracy is usurped in Oregon.

LOL! I already have my share of capasity limited mags. When we did the mag ban here, people "Pinned" the mags to comply ( which lasted all of 24 hours) so we all have mags with holes drilled at the 15 round limit! HAHAHA. Have fun with these "laws" and be safe! This will show you guys how to "NOT" comply with unenforceable laws.

Well I see your GoogleFace TwitterSpace, and raise you a YahooGram FlickSnap!

Is anyone surprised at this? I'm sure not. I expected it months ago, and you better believe they're just warning up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top